Sister of famous Thai model jumps to her death from Major Rachayothin car park

webfact

Sister of famous Thai model jumps to her death from Major Rachayothin car park

p1.jpg

Image: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A young former air hostess jumped to her death from the tenth floor of the car park at Major Rachayothin yesterday afternoon.

Pahonyothin police found a suicide note left where June Thongmee had jumped, reported Daily News.

The note spoke of problems in a relationship with a young man.

Police found only a pink and black Nike trainer and a pool of blood at the scene. The body had already been taken to Mayo hospital but June was dead on arrival.

She was a former air hostess on Qatar Airways and the younger sister of a famous VJ girl called Ja or Natthaweeranuch Thongmee.

A witness told the police that they had seen June standing in the car park looking out at 3.15pm. They heard a noise of something falling, saw what had happened and called security.

Police will check CCTV and further interview witnesses. Meanwhile the family have organized bathing rites at a temple in Bang Khen.

June was the daughter of the former deputy commander of Region 4 police Woranit Thongmee. 

She was currently the owner of a hydroponics business called WNK Hydrofarm in Nakorn Rachasima.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-26

It had to be impulse because she would have picked a  more meaningful place to end it like at that new skyscraper in BKK, Bayok tower or a famous bridge. People in the US travel to San Fran just to jump off the golden gate bridge. Jumping at the airport, a shopping mall or a parking garage has to be a quick decision.

This shit wont reduce in Thailand unless they stop reporting it.
In the west suicides are deliberately suppressed in the media for this reason.
It serves no public interest and is proven to increase copy cat behaviour in unstable minds.
Thai Visa is part of the problem. Its a disgrace.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tapatalk

RIP, seemingly a very charming, beautiful young lady who had a really good job and everything to live for. But like many Thais, a severe lack of emotional maturity on the flipside. What a shame for her family and friends

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Kind of heartless, don't you think? 

Hundreds kill themselves everyday that we don't know, are we expected to trot out RIP to all we don't know? If they want to top themselves that's their right I think.

6 minutes ago, thai3 said:

Hundreds kill themselves everyday that we don't know, are we expected to trot out RIP to all we don't know? If they want to top themselves that's their right I think.

No one expects you to say RIP, however that doesn't mean you have to go to the opposite extreme with a callous comment. 

44 minutes ago, thai3 said:

Confirming their right to kill themselves is hardly callous IMO, nobody really cares despite the trite comments on social media

Mai pen rai is extremely callous.

Your comment had nothing to do with the right of an individual to take their own life.

13 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

No, she's dead, and was an airline flight attendant with Qatar Airways.

Her surviving sister is a VJ girl  (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VJ_(media_personality. ) 

Still, a sad loss for her friends and family 

i mean the elder sis. according to the topic 

her sis. is a vj is correct and her sis. is not  a famous Thai model .

On 8/26/2016 at 1:42 PM, z42 said:
RIP, seemingly a very charming, beautiful young lady who had a really good job and everything to live for. But like many Thais, a severe lack of emotional maturity on the flipside. What a shame for her family and friends
On 8/26/2016 at 1:06 PM, dhream said:
This shit wont reduce in Thailand unless they stop reporting it.

In the west suicides are deliberately suppressed in the media for this reason.

It serves no public interest and is proven to increase copy cat behaviour in unstable minds.

Thai Visa is part of the problem. Its a disgrace.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tapatalk

55 minutes ago, SattaheapSea said:

When about a billion people follow the Kardashians and the utterly loathsome Sharon Osborne, fame is relative.

3 hours ago, Alive said:

It had to be impulse because she would have picked a  more meaningful place to end it like at that new skyscraper in BKK, Bayok tower or a famous bridge. People in the US travel to San Fran just to jump off the golden gate bridge. Jumping at the airport, a shopping mall or a parking garage has to be a quick decision.

You're assuming that someone who wants to kill themselves is thinking logically. Certainly in this case she wasn't, wanting to die because of a failed relationship. Immature, but it happens all the time.

...in this land of superficiality and pretend...

...what a shame...she seems to have had some things going for her other than fleeting fame...

...wonder what 'he' did to her.....

...too much infidelity here....maybe everywhere by now...

2 hours ago, SattaheapSea said:

I get your point, you are correct as was I but do try not to shout!!!

5 hours ago, Alive said:

does it really make any difference where you do it? end result is the same provided you are high enough. in the end it is her life and up to her when she wants to finish it.