Sister of famous Thai model jumps to her death from Major Rachayothin car park

webfact

Well--it was almost certainly not an "impulse" action alone. If we're talking about a beautiful young girl who's a business owner and can get relatively (for her country) interesting jobs, can marry any of a ton of rich men if she so desires, to me there are probably only three motives to consider:

1. clinical depression

2. way over her head in debt, perhaps enough to bring family shame and so on

3. chronic drug-related problem, possibly a severe addiction (but usually people so afflicted just collapse, not jump off buildings)

I just really doubt it was due to any romantic problems.

Edited by Dustdevil

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

No one expects you to say RIP, however that doesn't mean you have to go to the opposite extreme with a callous comment. 

Don't mull too much over that foolish comments they swap personalities depending on their account. This particular callous person I believe has 3 accounts and by the looks of it little else to do. Man from another, thai3 etc. Same person.

Natthaweeranuch Thongmee (Thaiณัฐฐาวีรนุช ทองมีrtgsNatthawiranut Thongmi; born October 28, 1979) is a Thai model and actress who was born in Bangkok, Thailand. Her public career began when she appeared in her first movie, Koo tae Patihan. Her most recognized appearance was when she was one of the main characters of Shutter, the original Thai movie created in 2004.[1] She graduate a master and doctor of Political Sciences from Chulalongkorn University

7 hours ago, dhream said:

This shit wont reduce in Thailand unless they stop reporting it.
In the west suicides are deliberately suppressed in the media for this reason.
It serves no public interest and is proven to increase copy cat behaviour in unstable minds.
Thai Visa is part of the problem. Its a disgrace.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-TL10 using Tapatalk

Taking one's life so sad

I agree to a certain degree. Although, the deaths that get my goat are the Involuntary Suicides :coffee1:

RIP. 

There is always more to what is printed in the news.

Cronic depression, prescription drugs, alcohol, a crime scene?  

No no one knows till the medical examiner does his work and the Police do their work.

However, it's always very sad to hear and read about. Especially when they are young and healthy.  

Must be heartbreaking for the family and friends. Many times a death of a child causes the parents to divorce, because of stress or guilt, which makes it more painful for everyone.

3 hours ago, Lex Talionis said:

Natthaweeranuch Thongmee (Thaiณัฐฐาวีรนุช ทองมีrtgsNatthawiranut Thongmi; born October 28, 1979) is a Thai model and actress who was born in Bangkok, Thailand. Her public career began when she appeared in her first movie, Koo tae Patihan. Her most recognized appearance was when she was one of the main characters of Shutter, the original Thai movie created in 2004.[1] She graduate a master and doctor of Political Sciences from Chulalongkorn University

Why are you posting the bio of the older sister? She is not the person this article is about.

For those of you who need a little help with your Thai:

Famous (pronounced fayMOUS) = someone that you have probably never heard of but that someone you know probably has

Super Star (pronounced suPA sta)= someone who you may have heard of

Much like the tonality in the Thai language, for many farangs, it's difficult for them to understand that someone who plays videos and has appeared in four relatively unseen films, the most successful of which grossed $2.5 million at the box office, is considered famous.  

Still, condolences to the family for their loss.  

Amusingly how some TVF members can take a tragedy and make it all about themselves,

their point of view and actually bicker who's opinion is more suited to describes the senseless loss

of a young life.....

2 hours ago, Lex Talionis said:

Because many readers will have no idea who she is. It's called context.

The article had all the information about the older sister that most readers with reading comprehension required.  This news report was about the tragic death of this young woman, not her successful sister or her father the high ranking police officer. Any additional information is not needed or required. 

1 hour ago, rapom said:

The article had all the information about the older sister that most readers with reading comprehension required.  This news report was about the tragic death of this young woman, not her successful sister or her father the high ranking police officer. Any additional information is not needed or required. 

Members can discuss what ever aspect of this tragedy they find appropriate.  As long as it is not out right rude or offensive.  It's called a Forum Thread.

17 hours ago, ezzra said:

Amusingly how some TVF members can take a tragedy and make it all about themselves,

their point of view and actually bicker who's opinion is more suited to describes the senseless loss

of a young life.....

It's crossed my mind to jump from a very high place from time to time after reading some of the content here on TV.  I think I would choose the International Space Station...

1 minute ago, joeyg said:

Members can discuss what ever aspect of this tragedy they find appropriate.  As long as it is not out right rude or offensive.  It's called a Forum Thread.

Lol joey your the pinup for the people who do not read information very well.

The fact is the woman apparently ( may have) committed suicide ( killed herself) due to a breakdown in a relationship. The other information simply served as credibility for the news to be worthy. What 75% of you actually believe is she is the actress or model but in fact she was a normal working person who had ties (connections) to some semi important people and the funny thing is some people even googled the sister and quoted IMDB ( guessing) to do what exactly? Put the sister down. If your one of these people I doubt you would have the balls to jump off a bloody 2 foot roof let alone a high rise car park. Moral of the story. Read and read and read until you understand because you look just STUPId trying to defend your lack of understanding. I mean get a grip it's plain English it's not hard. RIP to the young lady.

22 hours ago, digibum said:

For those of you who need a little help with your Thai:

Famous (pronounced fayMOUS) = someone that you have probably never heard of but that someone you know probably has

Super Star (pronounced suPA sta)= someone who you may have heard of

Much like the tonality in the Thai language, for many farangs, it's difficult for them to understand that someone who plays videos and has appeared in four relatively unseen films, the most successful of which grossed $2.5 million at the box office, is considered famous.  

Still, condolences to the family for their loss.  

What is this joker on about. Nice profile pic though xxx

22 hours ago, digibum said:

Sorry Joey it appears your now trying to appear mentally sane and your defending your idiotic comments once again. Would it not be wiser to understand what your commenting about before commenting? as it appears to me you just got made to feel like the little lost boy and you list face so yoy reacted in this very childish way. Back your comments up with something real in future, boy. Lesson over bills in the post  ( another way of saying your a <deleted>)

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Sorry Joey it appears your now trying to appear mentally sane and your defending your idiotic comments once again. Would it not be wiser to understand what your commenting about before commenting? as it appears to me you just got made to feel like the little lost boy and you list face so yoy reacted in this very childish way. Back your comments up with something real in future, boy. Lesson over bills in the post  ( another way of saying your a <deleted>)

Well it's nice to make you disappear.  I pity you.  Sad really.