Thai kid comes home from school covered in blood after teacher attack - what would you do?

webfact

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Can someone tell that despicable colored sitting furniture, that she reveals herself, with every post?

"the brat"?

What a vile human being that one is! 

Oh dear the sand must be very deep as so many have their heads stuck in it. Unfortunately in this day and age when one sees spoilt little children , let me EMPHASISE  children at the age of four onwards with iPads etc, who click their fingers to get what they want and then throw tantrums when they don't get, only to be smothered with kisses and hugs to calm the little unsociable little spoilt brats down, then who should be blamed the little emporers  or the misguided parents who provide no discipline or family support.

if you are a parent DM07 then treasure it, but don't expect others to accept your child throwing a strop in a public place because you or the likes of you don't have the backbone to discipline your own flesh and blood.

i have been in Asia for over 40 years and it's horrifying to see how parents actually parent now and the effect it is having on their offspring. Just because parents put up with this anti social rudeness should not in any shape or form be accepted by Mr and Mrs joe public

and yes a lot of the kids today are spoilt, arrogant, rude, antisocial, loud whiners and brats end of 

1 hour ago, DipStick said:

Greenchair, I have to answer you, there are a number of people on here (rightly or wrongly) who are in fact disputing that the te her slapped the kid. Yes it's been stated that there were witnesses (I.e school kids in the class) but kids of this age are usually breast fed spoilt little nobodies . This type of alleged "assault" would not, in my opinion cause scratches. Is the inflicted little  Emporer possibly hyping up the situation ? Who knows ?

the biggest enemy are the posters who engage mouth or put pen to paper without engaging brain

That's right, the article even said the kid was a brat. I do believe the teacher gave him a slight twack around the ears as I am prone to do myself on occasion. That little snot then dug his own fingernails into his face and dabbed his shirt all over it. And his mother is hoping to get some serious shut money. This poor man that taught all his life now might lose his retirement. 

Rotters mother and son. 

3 minutes ago, greenchair said:

That's right, the article even said the kid was a brat. I do believe the teacher gave him a slight twack around the ears as I am prone to do myself on occasion. That little snot then dug his own fingernails into his face and dabbed his shirt all over it. And his mother is hoping to get some serious shut money. This poor man that taught all his life now might lose his retirement. 

Rotters mother and son. 

Know where you are coming from but, even a "slight thwack" unfortunately construes as assault ... The world is stuffed and going to get even more stuffed. I read a case not long ago where in the good old USA a kid used a small knife to intimidate the class he was in, the teacher disarmed him and was accused of assault .   How can common sense win ?

1 hour ago, Deepinthailand said:

Now this thread has degenerated into bitch slapping and name calling time it was closed me thinks.

Oh yeah?

Go ahead!

Someone who claims to have been a teacher, calls a child a "brat", without even knowing the kid!

As far as the case has been reported, the child was hit by a teacher and was bleeding!

The school even admitted that and asked the parents not to press charges, because the teacher would soon retire!

As far as I am concerned, these are the facts!

CSI Greenchair & Co. are speculating about fingernails and how much blood is "covered in blood" and they resort to namecall the victim, a child!

And if someone (well...most posters...) find that behavior reprehesible and call the posters out for their "very special" points of view- THAT is the crime at hand!

Sure...sounds legit!

I stand by my point: a teacher, who is calling a kid, not known to him, a "brat", based on some TV-detective assumptions, that seem to be coming from a place where the sun rarely shines, should be called "despicable"!

End of!

7 minutes ago, DM07 said:

Oh yeah?

Go ahead!

Someone who claims to have been a teacher, calls a child a "brat", without even knowing the kid!

As far as the case has been reported, the child was hit by a teacher and was bleeding!

The school even admitted that and asked the parents not to press charges, because the teacher would soon retire!

As far as I am concerned, these are the facts!

CSI Greenchair & Co. are speculating about fingernails and how much blood is "covered in blood" and they resort to namecall the victim, a child!

And if someone (well...most posters...) find that behavior reprehesible and call the posters out for their "very special" points of view- THAT is the crime at hand!

Sure...sounds legit!

I stand by my point: a teacher, who is calling a kid, not known to him, a "brat", based on some TV-detective assumptions, that seem to be coming from a place where the sun rarely shines, should be called "despicable"!

End of!

I am not getting into the bitch slapping point scoring debate a few of you seem to be in. I will say I am a teacher I call most kids brats or rug rats. Admitted not in the classroom. But let's face it truth be known nowadays most kids are Brats. As for this debate he is guilty of abusing his power regardless of the did he or didn't he cut the kid. You hit or verbal abuse a kid in a school environment then you should not be a teacher, and take the consequences of your actions. But this thread has moved on from that into as I said bitch slapping point scoring name calling, and that's why I (notice I said I) belive it's reached the end of its usefulness. I would like these super journalists of Thai visa ( tounge in cheek) to follow stories up rather than just leave them to conjecture and wild assumptions. There again I like to dream I belive England will win the world cup again.

7 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

I am not getting into the bitch slapping point scoring debate a few of you seem to be in. I will say I am a teacher I call most kids brats or rug rats. Admitted not in the classroom. But let's face it truth be known nowadays most kids are Brats. As for this debate he is guilty of abusing his power regardless of the did he or didn't he cut the kid. You hit or verbal abuse a kid in a school environment then you should not be a teacher, and take the consequences of your actions. But this thread has moved on from that into as I said bitch slapping point scoring name calling, and that's why I (notice I said I) belive it's reached the end of its usefulness. I would like these super journalists of Thai visa ( tounge in cheek) to follow stories up rather than just leave them to conjecture and wild assumptions. There again I like to dream I belive England will win the world cup again.

If you feel the the has reached the end of its usefulness  (for you )

Then feel free to go discuss another topic. Some people are still enjoying the discussion "brat self inflicting kid verse violent rotten teacher"

It amazes me when people try to close threads just because they don't like the way things are going. 

It's like the television button. 

Turn it off if you don't like the programme as others might like it. 

It's a diverse world. 

11 minutes ago, greenchair said:

If you feel the the has reached the end of its usefulness  (for you )

Then feel free to go discuss another topic. Some people are still enjoying the discussion "brat self inflicting kid verse violent rotten teacher"

It amazes me when people try to close threads just because they don't like the way things are going. 

It's like the television button. 

Turn it off if you don't like the programme as others might like it. 

It's a diverse world. 

oh dear quick hit the ignore button

Would also remind you if you want a free frank discussion as you say.

Mods Truscott is stalking me and accusing me of being a kiddy fiddler with no proof. And attempting to bully me on thaivisa chat site just because I don't and others don't agree with the status quo. 

Isn't there a forum rule about this? 

Metised where are you? 

Pot kettle black. Now I have hit the ignore you button because quite frankly reading other posts of yours on other threads, belives me to belive what has already been said.

Edited by Deepinthailand

6 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

Would also remind you if you want a free frank discussion as you say.

Mods Truscott is stalking me and accusing me of being a kiddy fiddler with no proof. And attempting to bully me on thaivisa chat site just because I don't and others don't agree with the status quo. 

Isn't there a forum rule about this? 

Metised where are you? 

Pot kettle black. Now I have hit the ignore you button because quite frankly reading other posts of yours on other threads, belives me to belive what has already been said.

Oh another can't get over Koh Tao freak. 

3 hours ago, Truscott said:

It's a means to deflect the attention away from his other disturbing remarks.

Which disturbing remarks? ?

Try to stay on topic? 

One of the things I often see in schools is the foreign tutors running to the Thai teachers every 5 minutes. Help me help me my kids are sods. I don't know what to do. 

The minute the Thai teacher disciplines the kid, those same foreigner run to the office and complain about the teacher violence. Or they get on chat sites and critisize the Thai teachers. 

You wouldn't be one of that breed would you truecont.

18 minutes ago, greenchair said:

Which disturbing remarks? ?

Try to stay on topic? 

One of the things I often see in schools is the foreign tutors running to the Thai teachers every 5 minutes. Help me help me my kids are sods. I don't know what to do. 

The minute the Thai teacher disciplines the kid, those same foreigner run to the office and complain about the teacher violence. Or they get on chat sites and critisize the Thai teachers. 

You wouldn't be one of that breed would you truecont.

No, I'm not a TEFLer and neither should you be with your views on prepubescent young girls.