Transgender Stole $10K from a French tourist

geovalin

An 18-year-old transgender prostitute was arrested and charged yesterday by the provincial court over suspicion of stealing more than $10,000 from a French tourist in Siem Reap province this month, according to police.   Sok Seiha from Siem Reap City’s Slor Kram commune was charged with theft under articles 353 and 356 of the Criminal Code, according to Major Hong Bunhay, chief of the provincial minor crimes unit.

She was arrested on Friday after the Frenchman filed a complaint with provincial police, saying she had stolen more than $10,000 from him on August 4.  “She was arrested while looking for foreign tourists in front of a nightclub in Siem Reap City,” he said.  

Maj. Bunhay added that according to the complaint, the Frenchman brought Ms. Seiha from a club to have sex with him for $500 at the Prince d’Angkor Hotel, but later while sleeping, she stole money and jewelry worth more than $10,000 and escaped.   A penal police officer from the provincial minor crimes unit who asked not be named said yesterday that Ms. Seiha confessed to the crime during questioning at the police station.  

read more http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/29041/transgender-busted-over-alleged-theft/

khmer_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khmer Times 29/08

Well atleast the silly frenchman got back $265 of the $10,000 stolen.

what is the difference between a ladyboy and a trans-gender? Is it now non-PC to say ladyboy?

And why would anyone spend $500 to have sex with anything? A few minutes of friction is not worth $500.

Edited by ClutchClark

As I was reading this I thought what a windfall $10K would be in that country. The theif could invest that money in land and be set up towards a good future.

Instead the money was spent on a boob job.

I guess we all have different priorities.

I wonder how far off in the future, if ever,  people will no longer be identified by their sexual orientation.

Somehow I think it'll be a better world then for everyone.

I personally don't give a damn what a persons sexual preference is.   

2 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

I wonder how far off in the future, if ever,  people will no longer be identified by their sexual orientation.

Somehow I think it'll be a better world then for everyone.

I personally don't give a damn what a persons sexual preference is.   

Uhhh...the gender of this thief was integral to the story.

This might be a good example of the short-comings of PC conditioning.

5 minutes ago, ClutchClark said:

Uhhh...the gender of this thief was integral to the story.

This might be a good example of the short-comings of PC conditioning.

I certainly have no issue with you at all  or your reply.    My post stands as written.      It could just as easily been a flat chested female wanting larger breasts but the story captures more attention by putting in the perpetrator's sexual orientation.

It's OK if you don't agree with my point.