Seasoning time for money in the bank- retirement extension on non O?

I know that the time is 2 months first time and 3 months thereafter.

I have had several extensions before, but on different visas. As this would be the first time on the present visa, do I have to have 2 or 3 months seasoning of the 800,000?

I am asking because I would have to move the money from where I am now to a different city and due to logistics it wouldn't be in the new bank account for 3 months before applying for an extension.

Thank you.

If you have bought a new visa and re-entered the country there is a chance they would only want 60 days. But you should ask at the office you are applying at because as this is not your first extension of stay they might still insist on 3 months.

If you have a new visa entry it will be 60 days.

Immigration considers the first extension for retirement as being from a new 90 day visa entry. The reason for it is to give a person time to deposit the money and be able to apply for an extension during the 90 days.

21 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If you have a new visa entry it will be 60 days.

Immigration considers the first extension for retirement as being from a new 90 day visa entry. The reason for it is to give a person time to deposit the money and be able to apply for an extension during the 90 days.

Thanks, but I have a one year multi non O, and would that still apply at the end of the second 90 days, which is when I'm thinking of doing an extension, just to avoid having to do another  3 border runs. I'm asking because I'd be moving AFTER the first border run, and that wouldn't allow for a full 3 months before applying for an extension.

If that's what you meant, sorry, but I'm not clear if you mean a single entry visa or after every 90 day renewal of a multi.

22 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Thanks, but I have a one year multi non O, and would that still apply at the end of the second 90 days, which is when I'm thinking of doing an extension, just to avoid having to do another  3 border runs. I'm asking because I'd be moving AFTER the first border run, and that wouldn't allow for a full 3 months before applying for an extension.

If that's what you meant, sorry, but I'm not clear if you mean a single entry visa or after every 90 day renewal of a multi.

It is the same. It does not matter if you have a single or multiple entry visa.