Relative attacks robber who pointed gun at four year old and threw her out of a car

webfact

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 30/08/2016 at 7:21 AM, sahibji said:

we can not have that in a civilized society. the anger of the relative is understandable but to express it at a press conference is not warranted.

....but understandable nevertheless.

The action of the perpatrators included kidnapping with extreme violence + false imprisonment + reckless endangerment (physically fighting with someone in a car whilst trying to drive away). Pointing a gun with intent at a 4 year old is extreme.

Edited by Seraphina

On 30/08/2016 at 1:21 AM, sahibji said:

we can not have that in a civilized society. the anger of the relative is understandable but to express it at a press conference is not warranted.

Express it at a news conference? The guy saw an opportunity to get some rough justice and he took it and fair play to him, shamed and slapped is better than just shamed 

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 7:00 PM, Thechook said:

I don't care for criminals at all.  When was this guy convicted, found guilty of the offence?  You have lead executed the guy before the trial.  For your info I am a cop and find pleasure in removing scum from the streets but I don't convict and I know my boundaries and would never take a suspect out to an emotional lynch mob.  Call me civilised if you want but it isn't the job of the police to feed a suspect to the dogs.  If found guilty then he takes his chances in gaol.

You are absolutely correct, but as you must be well aware, in Thailand, money counts and the scumbag who beat up a woman and kids and threw them out of a pick-up could oh so easily walk away.

The Bib and the relative who thumped the crim. (alleged crim.) all know this, hence he was given a protective vest and allowed to "approach" the crim. for identification purposes.

Clearly the BiB did not think much of the crim. and knew full well what was going to happen, the Vest says it all.

You may be civilised (who knows) but obviously not a Thai policeman.