That is the pussy pervert - sickened neighbors point to Chinese man in bizarre cat torture case

webfact

That is the pussy pervert - sickened neighbors point to Chinese man in bizarre cat torture case

p5.jpg

Image: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A bizarre case of a Chinese man torturing cats in the Din Daeng area of Bangkok has come to light.

The man - an architect - was arrested on a warrant by Suthisan police after several cats went missing. They found alarming images of animal cruelty on his phone including pictures of the man with a box cutter covered in blood standing next to a cat hanging from a door frame, reported Daily News.

Ning Liu, 34, denies the charges.

He appeared yesterday at the Rachada Central Criminal court where police asked for him to be held for twelve days while they proceed with the case. He was remanded in custody by the court until September 9th.

The strange case began last week when a woman called Sunantha Namcharoenwut reported to police that her pet cat had gone missing and that she had CCTV to prove it had been stolen. 

A warrant was issued for the arrest of Ning Liu and he was picked up in the street in the Soi Intamara Soi 47 area of Din Daeng.

He had a bag and inside were cat food, nylon rope and a wire sling. He was taken in and questioned through an interpreter.

But it was the images that police say they found on his iPhone 6 that shocked officers - there were many images of cats on his phone with many showing sickening abuse. Some showed them tied up in rope or wire. Either their whole body was trussed up or just parts were tied.

But most disturbing of all was a picture of Ning Liu with a box cutter covered in blood standing next to a pet cat hanging by wire from a door frame. He was holding the cutter next to the pet's throat.

He admitted that it was him in the picture but denied animal cruelty.

He was charged with theft in the hours of darkness and animal cruelty offences. Police asked for the court to order him jailed while they gather witness statements and evidence from four people who say they have had their pets stolen.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-30

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, JayBeeee said:

Another damned foreigner here for the pussy!

Another damned news picture of neighbors[sic] pointing at something/one.

What's a 'box cutter'? (been meaning to ask since 11/9).

In the UK, we call it a Stanley knife.

He is pointed at......therefor he is......

Questions:

1. Is he working in Thailand as an Architect? because as far as I know this is a reserved profession only for Thai.

2. A box cutter is a big box with a knife sticking out of it. It is for making cutting more difficult.

3. Chasing pussy in Thailand comes to a whole new meaning now.....

4. Suddenly there are owners of animals in Thailand, where are all those owners when the animal poops in your yard or bites your 2-year old child?

Edited by AlQaholic

23 minutes ago, AlQaholic said:

He is pointed at......therefor he is......

Questions:

1. Is he working in Thailand as an Architect? because as far as I know this is a reserved profession only for Thai.

2. A box cutter is a big box with a knife sticking out of it. It is for making cutting more difficult.

3. Chasing pussy in Thailand comes to a whole new meaning now.....

4. Suddenly there are owners of animals in Thailand, where are all those owners when the animal poops in your yard or bites your 2-year old child?

Only 2 out of 4 are actual questions.

Easy test: if the sentence ends with a "question mark" it is often a question. Only #1 and #4 have a question mark at the end.

6 minutes ago, Bob12345 said:

Only 2 out of 4 are actual questions.

Easy test: if the sentence ends with a "question mark" it is often a question. Only #1 and #4 have a question mark at the end.

Thanks grammar patrol, next time I will write "Points" instead of "Questions"........I am so relieved that there is someone so diligent as to find our erroneous ways.....

Edited by AlQaholic

12 minutes ago, impulse said:

I'm going to subject myself to some ridicule here by objecting to the use of vulgar language in a headline just to get clicks.

I thought we outgrew that in the 3rd grade.  Maybe not.

No ridicule from me, I fully agree! Cheap sexual innuendo from a cheap and unskilled would-be reporter. And he can't even spell!