Guest Friendly?

aussiecollin

Is the Tong Tarin guest friendly???

Nor for me (of course) but for a mate of mine.

mate ime from syd as well.lived in ashfield and kings langley,what part syd you from?

in jan 2007 will move to our farm about 30min drive north of chaiyaphum..

brothers

Good answer Colin...........hope it tells you all you want to know.

Anyway, in answer to your question. For a hotel that incorperates a brothel in it's basement, and a short time hotel as it's annex, what do you think?

At first I thought 5 star hotel then I changed my mind to....XXX hotel :o

Is the Tong Tarin guest friendly???

Nor for me (of course) but for a mate of mine.

mate ime from syd as well.lived in ashfield and kings langley,what part syd you from?

in jan 2007 will move to our farm about 30min drive north of chaiyaphum..

brothers

G'ay,

I am in Caringbah, close to Cronulla. Will be in Surin 9 days starting Chrissy day.

If you are there same time, maybe a beer?? or 2, or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or 7 or 7 or 9? zzzz

Farang Connection has some good ale, but just beware of that fat old fart behind the bar who can never keep still.

chaiyaphum ??? I am going for a wedding in BuriRam (not mine, mine was in Surin 16 year ago).

Cheers

Colin

(PM me).

Anyway, in answer to your question. For a hotel that incorperates a brothel in it's basement, and a short time hotel as it's annex, what do you think?

Thanks mate...

Gee, you seem to know a lot about the place...???

Hey, I will get some Vegemite tomorrow.....do you want it for re-sale of guests toast...ie small or large jars.

Of course you do know that this is on condition that all stocks of (rolley eyes) marmite are ditched??

Thanks mate...

Gee, you seem to know a lot about the place...???

Hey, I will get some Vegemite tomorrow.....do you want it for re-sale of guests toast...ie small or large jars.

Of course you do know that this is on condition that all stocks of (rolley eyes) marmite are ditched??

Actually I've got plenty of Vegamite in stock mate. It's a bit like Aussie beer. I keep it on the shelves till it's past it's sell by date for a year, then bin it

Edited by lampard10

Actually I've got plenty of Vegamite in stock mate. It's a bit like Aussie beer. I keep it on the shelves till it's past it's sell by date for a year, then bin it

So...you don't want any??? Free gift...call it a Chrissy present to the best bar in Surin (grovel grovel).

Just hope that this coming trip you will stop scurring around and have time to sit and have a beer....bloody hel_l, you never stop! trying to loose weight?

Hey, what's happening New Yeas eve???