Zika infection in Thailand is not widespread: Disease Control Department

webfact

18 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

You are clearly not from a science background, perhaps you have more of a background in blindly believing conspiracy theories?

How a larvicide works on an insect is completely irreverent to how it will effect a mammal.

Yes, Zika has been around a long time but because it has only just been linked to microcephaly says nothing about whether it has caused this problem before, you are making very silly assumptions.

Zika belongs to a group of viruses including; yellow fever, Nile fever and dengue fever, animal variants of this virus group being already known to cause microcephaly in mammal fetus's.  Microcephaly is very rare in humans and is sometimes linked to chromosome abnormalities such as in down-syndrome, what is not understood is why in some places many people infected with zika are resulting in fetuses with microcephaly and in other places they are not, one theory is that in Brazil these people could have a chromosomal difference.

Chromosomal differences!!:cheesy:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, lucky11 said:

Chromosomal differences!!:cheesy:

Yes, I didn't say they could have different chromosomes, I said a chromosomal difference, as in an abnormality; a missing, irregular or duplicated portion of a chromosome. I guess you just don't get the difference between the meaning of chromosome and chromosomal.  Some current research that is being carried out in Brazil is to ascertain whether the cases of microcephaly also have chromosomal abnormalities as is normally associated with this condition, at present this is not known and the assumption is all on Zika alone with the big question remaining being why in Brazil, it could be another environmental factor combined with Zika, whether that comes from the larvicide or some other factor is not even slightly established, and I really should not laugh, you are here claiming to be a scientist and making the completely unscientific assumptions such as it coming from a immunization that was also given out in the unaffected areas, your own "theories" are disproved by your own arguments.  Obviously the lavicide could not cause the condition on it's own or we would see cases of microcephaly outside of the Zika effected cases, it appears conclusive that Zika is at least one factor in the problem.

29 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Yes, I didn't say they could have different chromosomes, I said a chromosomal difference, as in an abnormality; a missing, irregular or duplicated portion of a chromosome. I guess you just don't get the difference between the meaning of chromosome and chromosomal.  Some current research that is being carried out in Brazil is to ascertain whether the cases of microcephaly also have chromosomal abnormalities as is normally associated with this condition, at present this is not known and the assumption is all on Zika alone with the big question remaining being why in Brazil, it could be another environmental factor combined with Zika, whether that comes from the larvicide or some other factor is not even slightly established, and I really should not laugh, you are here claiming to be a scientist and making the completely unscientific assumptions such as it coming from a immunization that was also given out in the unaffected areas, your own "theories" are disproved by your own arguments.  Obviously the lavicide could not cause the condition on it's own or we would see cases of microcephaly outside of the Zika effected cases, it appears conclusive that Zika is at least one factor in the problem.

Now, you said chromosomal difference in your first post

I said  chromosomal difference in my retort

You said chromosomal difference in your reply to my retort - who said anything about different chromosomes?

The most heavily affected state had 35% of the microcephaly cases and this was by far the most heavily water treated state with the poison larvicide!!

Colombia did not use this larvicide and didn't have a single case of microcephaly.

NO larvicide = NO microcephaly (zika or not) - only a tiny proportion of the deaths through microcephaly have been shown to have the zika virus with a vast majority NOT. One could assume that those that died of larvicide poisoning simply had zika as well - but this did not cause the MC!! Easy!! surely you can understand this.

Edited by lucky11

1 hour ago, lucky11 said:

Now, you said chromosomal difference in your first post

I said  chromosomal difference in my retort

You said chromosomal difference in your reply to my retort - who said anything about different chromosomes?

The most heavily affected state had 35% of the microcephaly cases and this was by far the most heavily water treated state with the poison larvicide!!

Colombia did not use this larvicide and didn't have a single case of microcephaly.

NO larvicide = NO microcephaly (zika or not) - only a tiny proportion of the deaths through microcephaly have been shown to have the zika virus with a vast majority NOT. One could assume that those that died of larvicide poisoning simply had zika as well - but this did not cause the MC!! Easy!! surely you can understand this.

Then why did you laugh?  It's OK, you're a scientist right, you can read your internet posts and jump to the conclusion that they are correct and laugh at the actual scientists who have WHO funding to do the actual research.

The Environmental Protection Agency, EU investigators and WHO have all independently investigated the larvicide, and not found any link to microcephaly, they tested on rats, rabbits and dogs and no brain abnormalities were caused, yet you think because of what it does to an insect it must be the cause, then why not other mammals?  The main point to consider is that this same lavicide has been used for nearly 20 years yet this issue is new, it has been used throughout the Americas and Europe and yet the cases are isolated to Brazil.

Where do you get this info that only a tiny proportion of microcephaly cases had Zika virus? 

4 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Then why did you laugh?  It's OK, you're a scientist right, you can read your internet posts and jump to the conclusion that they are correct and laugh at the actual scientists who have WHO funding to do the actual research.

The Environmental Protection Agency, EU investigators and WHO have all independently investigated the larvicide, and not found any link to microcephaly, they tested on rats, rabbits and dogs and no brain abnormalities were caused, yet you think because of what it does to an insect it must be the cause, then why not other mammals?  The main point to consider is that this same lavicide has been used for nearly 20 years yet this issue is new, it has been used throughout the Americas and Europe and yet the cases are isolated to Brazil.

Where do you get this info that only a tiny proportion of microcephaly cases had Zika virus? 

REPORT from Physicians in the Crop-Sprayed Town regarding Dengue-Zika, microcephaly, and massive spraying with chemical poisons

This is the article from Red universitaria De Ambiente Y Salud:

I can't quote all their main points but here are a few - just access the article to view the whole disgraceful episode of greedy (couldn't care about human life) corporate America.

Main points:
1-Dengue epidemic in Brazil persists endemically (on an ongoing basis) due to the marginalisation and misery of millions of people, especially in Northeast Brazil. On top of that, Zika virus, a similar disease although more benign, is now spreading.
2. A dramatic increase of congenital malformations, especially microcephaly in newborns, was detected and quickly linked to the Zika virus by the Brazilian Ministry of Health. However, they fail to recognise that in the area where most sick persons live, a chemical larvicide producing malformations in mosquitoes has been applied for 18 months, and that this poison (pyroproxyfen) is applied by the State on drinking water used by the affected population.
3. Previous Zika epidemics did not cause birth defects in newborns, despite infecting 75% of the population in those countries. Also, in other countries such as Colombia there are no records of microcephaly; however, there are plenty of Zika cases.
4. The pyroproxyfen being used (as recommended by WHO) is manufactured by Sumitomo Chemical, a Japanese company associated with Monsanto in Latin America for weed control.
5. Brazilian doctors (Abrasco) are claiming that the strategy of chemical control is contaminating the environment as well as people, that it is not decreasing the amount of mosquitoes, and that this strategy is in fact a commercial manoeuvre from the chemical poisons industry, deeply integrated into Latin American ministries of health as well as WHO and PAHO.
6. Massive spreading using planes, as the governments of Mercosur are considering, is criminal, useless, and a political manoeuvre to simulate that actions are taken. The basis of the progress of the disease lies in inequality and poverty, and the best defence are community-based actions.
7. The last strategy deployed in Brazil, and which might be replicated in all our countries, is the use of GM mosquitoes —a total failure, except for the company supplying mosquitoes.  

I had to post them all to encompass the whole outrage as to what has occurred. Note who recommended the use of this larvicide - yes you guessed it the WHO - no wonder they are trying to squirm out of it through creating a 'smoke screen' of lies in an attempt to deflect the blame onto Zika (and those pesky little varmints)!!

25 minutes ago, lucky11 said:

REPORT from Physicians in the Crop-Sprayed Town regarding Dengue-Zika, microcephaly, and massive spraying with chemical poisons

This is the article from Red universitaria De Ambiente Y Salud:

I can't quote all their main points but here are a few - just access the article to view the whole disgraceful episode of greedy (couldn't care about human life) corporate America.

Main points:
1-Dengue epidemic in Brazil persists endemically (on an ongoing basis) due to the marginalisation and misery of millions of people, especially in Northeast Brazil. On top of that, Zika virus, a similar disease although more benign, is now spreading.
2. A dramatic increase of congenital malformations, especially microcephaly in newborns, was detected and quickly linked to the Zika virus by the Brazilian Ministry of Health. However, they fail to recognise that in the area where most sick persons live, a chemical larvicide producing malformations in mosquitoes has been applied for 18 months, and that this poison (pyroproxyfen) is applied by the State on drinking water used by the affected population.
3. Previous Zika epidemics did not cause birth defects in newborns, despite infecting 75% of the population in those countries. Also, in other countries such as Colombia there are no records of microcephaly; however, there are plenty of Zika cases.
4. The pyroproxyfen being used (as recommended by WHO) is manufactured by Sumitomo Chemical, a Japanese company associated with Monsanto in Latin America for weed control.
5. Brazilian doctors (Abrasco) are claiming that the strategy of chemical control is contaminating the environment as well as people, that it is not decreasing the amount of mosquitoes, and that this strategy is in fact a commercial manoeuvre from the chemical poisons industry, deeply integrated into Latin American ministries of health as well as WHO and PAHO.
6. Massive spreading using planes, as the governments of Mercosur are considering, is criminal, useless, and a political manoeuvre to simulate that actions are taken. The basis of the progress of the disease lies in inequality and poverty, and the best defence are community-based actions.
7. The last strategy deployed in Brazil, and which might be replicated in all our countries, is the use of GM mosquitoes —a total failure, except for the company supplying mosquitoes.  

I had to post them all to encompass the whole outrage as to what has occurred. Note who recommended the use of this larvicide - yes you guessed it the WHO - no wonder they are trying to squirm out of it through creating a 'smoke screen' of lies in an attempt to deflect the blame onto Zika (and those pesky little varmints)!!

You had to post them all even though only point two and three are relevant?

The fact remains, this chemical has been used extensively throughout the world for the past to decades without ill effect and it has been tested on mammals in very high doses and did not show any birth defects.

More research needs to be done, no one is disputing that, but to jump to the conclusion that it must be something is just plain unscientific, it may have something to do with this chemical, it may be something else, what certainly appears likely is that the Zika virus is connected.

• 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, willie555 said:

It's good if it's true. Zika virus is extremely harmful for a future baby , in case of epidemy the consequences will be catastrophic. Even a simple sinus infection is not safe for a pregnant woman ( rocketparents.com/sinus-infection-while-pregnant/  ) , what to say about Zika.. 

Its not true - zika simply manifests itself as mild flu symptoms with most people not even knowing they have it. Zika does not cause microcephaly - 18,000 cases in Colombia with virtually zero cases of MC prove this. They have attempted to deflect the blame in Brazil of a totally foolhardy decision they made to purposefully contaminate the drinking water with a toxic chemical larvicide that interferes in the development of unborns (be it mosquitos or human beings). 

In Thailand there have been 30 cases of pregnant women with zika - 6 healthy babies have been born with the remainder also being born in the future without microcephaly (unless the chemical that they are spraying in certain areas affected by zika) is the same larvicide that caused the outbreak in Brazil!! It that is the case then these babies are at risk. 

2 hours ago, lucky11 said:

Its not true - zika simply manifests itself as mild flu symptoms with most people not even knowing they have it. Zika does not cause microcephaly - 18,000 cases in Colombia with virtually zero cases of MC prove this. They have attempted to deflect the blame in Brazil of a totally foolhardy decision they made to purposefully contaminate the drinking water with a toxic chemical larvicide that interferes in the development of unborns (be it mosquitos or human beings). 

In Thailand there have been 30 cases of pregnant women with zika - 6 healthy babies have been born with the remainder also being born in the future without microcephaly (unless the chemical that they are spraying in certain areas affected by zika) is the same larvicide that caused the outbreak in Brazil!! It that is the case then these babies are at risk. 

I see it has now evolved into "virtually" no cases in Columbia, I guess that little change is due to the spate of recent cases of microcephaly reported in Columbia? 

So to answer my previous question, just why has this larvicide not been linked to microcephaly in many years of prior use throughout the world? 

Anyway, this problem is not specific to Brazil, that is just some nonsense you are peddling from the internet, the first cases were in Polynesia, and there are 13 countries which have reported Zika infected microcephaly cases and 15 countries reporting an increase of Guillain-Barré syndrome in combination with Zika infection, but I don't suppose they told you that on your conspiracy theory website, did they?  12 in the US, 7 born live, 5 still born, all with Zika infection and birth defects. 

To quote WHO instead of the gullible internet "researcher" above:

" Based on research to date, there is scientific consensus that Zika virus is a cause of microcephaly and GBS."

2 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

I see it has now evolved into "virtually" no cases in Columbia, I guess that little change is due to the spate of recent cases of microcephaly reported in Columbia? 

So to answer my previous question, just why has this larvicide not been linked to microcephaly in many years of prior use throughout the world? 

Anyway, this problem is not specific to Brazil, that is just some nonsense you are peddling from the internet, the first cases were in Polynesia, and there are 13 countries which have reported Zika infected microcephaly cases and 15 countries reporting an increase of Guillain-Barré syndrome in combination with Zika infection, but I don't suppose they told you that on your conspiracy theory website, did they?  12 in the US, 7 born live, 5 still born, all with Zika infection and birth defects. 

To quote WHO instead of the gullible internet "researcher" above:

" Based on research to date, there is scientific consensus that Zika virus is a cause of microcephaly and GBS."

Now let me see, Brazil at the same time has reported  1,656 cases of microcephaly, but.................despite the fact that Colombia has seen the second highest number with 18 cases.

Cali and the surrounding department of Valle del Cauca have reported nearly 25,000 Zika infections, more than any other territory in Colombia. But as of last month there had not been a single case of microcephaly linked to the virus.

Now why could this be? Could it not be that all of the countries with microcephaly have been fumigating the areas with zika mosquitos whereas they havent been spraying toxins in in this particular state in Colombia!! Perhaps they have been extremely fortunate or there is a particular trait in Cali residents that makes them ALL immune to microcephaly. Let me state that again 0 cases in 25,000!!

On 9/1/2016 at 0:46 PM, lucky11 said:

OK, the Tdap vaccine.

Lets look at Argentina, they are convinced (as I am) that microcephaly is caused by the larvicide Pyriproxyfen made by the Japanese Monsanto subsidiary Sumimoto. Are you aware how this larvicide works? It kills the juvenile mosquitos by stopping their DEVELOPMENT ie: they don't fully develop - sound familiar?

Zika has been around for well over half a century and has never created a microcephaly problem before wherever it has surfaced.

Now, try to explain this - from the TECH Times:  

In countries such as Colombia where there are plenty of Zika cases, there are no records of microcephaly linked to Zika, the group said.

When the Colombian president announced that many of the country's citizens were infected with Zika but that there was not a single case of microcephaly, the allegations soon emerged. Some 3,177 pregnant women in the country were infected with Zika, but the PCST report said these women are carrying healthy fetuses or had given birth to healthy babies.

yep! this what I also have been going on about, on many a past Thread - phew! I am not alone in this...

Regarding the blocking of development of the juvenile mosquito - is it not then logical to investigate that the lavacide actually causes microcephaly to the juvenile mosquito??  

...and that human baby victims are simply the collateral damage, from Monsanto not doing the homework necessary;

- that would have warned them of the risk of humans being bitten by a microcepaly-infected mosquito female?

they probably knew this all along,

so we now go full circle back to them realising this problem then self serves Monsanto and their cronies,

for more profit making...

24 minutes ago, tifino said:

yep! this what I also have been going on about, on many a past Thread - phew! I am not alone in this...

Regarding the blocking of development of the juvenile mosquito - is it not then logical to investigate that the lavacide actually causes microcephaly to the juvenile mosquito??  

...and that human baby victims are simply the collateral damage, from Monsanto not doing the homework necessary;

- that would have warned them of the risk of humans being bitten by a microcepaly-infected mosquito female?

they probably knew this all along,

so we now go full circle back to them realising this problem then self serves Monsanto and their cronies,

for more profit making...

Well, three independent bodies have done that study, on three different mammals, alll given very high doses of this chemical, none of which showed any brain abnormalities of fetus, it was actually the first thing that was thought of as Brazil has been using it heavily, unfortunately it appears to not be as simple as the internet researchers will have you know and there is no demonstrable connection between this commonly used for many years chemical.

11 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Well, three independent bodies have done that study, on three different mammals, alll given very high doses of this chemical, none of which showed any brain abnormalities of fetus, it was actually the first thing that was thought of as Brazil has been using it heavily, unfortunately it appears to not be as simple as the internet researchers will have you know and there is no demonstrable connection between this commonly used for many years chemical.

According to the Physicians in Crop-Sprayed Towns (PCST), a chemical larvicide that produces malformations in mosquitoes was injected into Brazil's water supplies in 2014 in order to stop the development of mosquito larvae in drinking water tanks.

The chemical, which is known as Pyriproxyfen, was used in a massive government-run program tasked to control the mosquito population in the country. Pyriproxyfen is a larvicide manufactured by Sumitomo Chemical, a company associated [PDF] with Monsanto. However, PCST has referred to Sumitomo as a subsidiary of Monsanto.

"Malformations detected in thousands of children from pregnant women living in areas where the Brazilian state added pyriproxyfen to drinking water is not a coincidence," the PCST wrote [pdf] in the report.

For instance, the Brazilian Health Ministry had injected pyriproxyfen to reservoirs in the state of Pernambuco. In the area, the proliferation of the Aedes aegypti mosquito, which carries the Zika virus, is very high, the PCST said.

Pernambuco is also the first state in Brazil to notice the problem. The state contains 35 percent of the total microcephaly cases in the country.

The group of Argentine doctors points out that during past Zika epidemics, there have not been any cases of microcephaly linked with the virus. In fact, about 75 percent of the population in countries where Zika broke out had been infected by the mosquito-borne virus.

In countries such as Colombia where there are plenty of Zika cases, there are no records of microcephaly linked to Zika, the group said.

When the Colombian president announced that many of the country's citizens were infected with Zika but that there was not a single case of microcephaly, the allegations soon emerged. Some 3,177 pregnant women in the country were infected with Zika, but the PCST report said these women are carrying healthy fetuses or had given birth to healthy babies.

- See more at: http://www.techtimes.com/articles/133548/20160214/monsanto-larvicide-not-zika-virus-true-cause-of-brazils-microcephaly-outbreak-doctors.htm#sthash.2oejK2cE.dpuf

It seems the studies were wrong - they probably used 1% of the level they added to the reservoirs in Brazil.

Edited by lucky11

7 minutes ago, lucky11 said:

According to the Physicians in Crop-Sprayed Towns (PCST), a chemical larvicide that produces malformations in mosquitoes was injected into Brazil's water supplies in 2014 in order to stop the development of mosquito larvae in drinking water tanks.

The chemical, which is known as Pyriproxyfen, was used in a massive government-run program tasked to control the mosquito population in the country. Pyriproxyfen is a larvicide manufactured by Sumitomo Chemical, a company associated [PDF] with Monsanto. However, PCST has referred to Sumitomo as a subsidiary of Monsanto.

"Malformations detected in thousands of children from pregnant women living in areas where the Brazilian state added pyriproxyfen to drinking water is not a coincidence," the PCST wrote [pdf] in the report.

For instance, the Brazilian Health Ministry had injected pyriproxyfen to reservoirs in the state of Pernambuco. In the area, the proliferation of the Aedes aegypti mosquito, which carries the Zika virus, is very high, the PCST said.

Pernambuco is also the first state in Brazil to notice the problem. The state contains 35 percent of the total microcephaly cases in the country.

The group of Argentine doctors points out that during past Zika epidemics, there have not been any cases of microcephaly linked with the virus. In fact, about 75 percent of the population in countries where Zika broke out had been infected by the mosquito-borne virus.

- See more at: http://www.techtimes.com/articles/133548/20160214/monsanto-larvicide-not-zika-virus-true-cause-of-brazils-microcephaly-outbreak-doctors.htm#sthash.2oejK2cE.dpuf

It seems the studies were wrong - they probably used 1% of the level they added to the reservoirs in Brazil.

It states out and out lies above, there have been linked cases of microcephaly to Zika since 2013 and Bahia was the first state in Brazil to notice the cases.  Now tell me, why would they feel the need to change history in their report?  Oh, yeah, it's because they couldn't convince you if they told you the truth, because their speculations wouldn't actually make any sense at all.  There are states in Brazil that have never used this water treatment that have cases and the state that used the most was not where the problem started, but if they simply tell you it's so, then you automatically believe them, right?

The report states that Sumitomo Chemical is a subsidiary of Monsanto, no it isn't, they worked together on a crop seed project, there is no link, but doesn't it sound ominous if Monsanto is involved, the makings of a conspiracy, right?

These Argentinian doctors claim that Brazil is the only country experiencing an increase in microcephaly cases among a zika outbreak, and you blindly repeat them, but it isn't true, there are cases throughout central and south America.

Look up the current studies in Polynesia, they are currently backtracking and re-examining all cases of microcephaly to see if they did have Zika, mothers do not always show any symptoms of zika, and so it was not always reported at the time, but now we will see, 14 have been found so far.  And what Brazil has recently discovered is that the baby can have no zika detectable in the blood, but on sampling of the brain the virus is detected inside, Zika appears to enter the brain of the fetus if infected at a specific time, it hides there and prevents development, it may well turn out that many dismissed cases of microcephaly, where no trace of zika could be found, were actually also caused by zika.

What they also neglect to mention is that Brazil reports all cases of microcephaly, live birth, still birth and abortion, whereas Columbia only reports live births and they have been very proactive in screening for problems, we simply do not know how many they have aborted and not reported.

As for your insecticide, it is one of the most common used, it is what your dogs flea collar is made from, it is nothing new, it is one of the most benign and commonly used insecticides we have.  I think the best that can come out of the likes of your scaremongering is that people will move away from this safe insecticide, there will be more infections and more problems and some may use much more toxic alternatives, and then you will see a new problem.

22 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

It states out and out lies above, there have been linked cases of microcephaly to Zika since 2013 and Bahia was the first state in Brazil to notice the cases.  Now tell me, why would they feel the need to change history in their report?  Oh, yeah, it's because they couldn't convince you if they told you the truth, because their speculations wouldn't actually make any sense at all.  There are states in Brazil that have never used this water treatment that have cases and the state that used the most was not where the problem started, but if they simply tell you it's so, then you automatically believe them, right?

The report states that Sumitomo Chemical is a subsidiary of Monsanto, no it isn't, they worked together on a crop seed project, there is no link, but doesn't it sound ominous if Monsanto is involved, the makings of a conspiracy, right?

These Argentinian doctors claim that Brazil is the only country experiencing an increase in microcephaly cases among a zika outbreak, and you blindly repeat them, but it isn't true, there are cases throughout central and south America.

Look up the current studies in Polynesia, they are currently backtracking and re-examining all cases of microcephaly to see if they did have Zika, mothers do not always show any symptoms of zika, and so it was not always reported at the time, but now we will see, 14 have been found so far.  And what Brazil has recently discovered is that the baby can have no zika detectable in the blood, but on sampling of the brain the virus is detected inside, Zika appears to enter the brain of the fetus if infected at a specific time, it hides there and prevents development, it may well turn out that many dismissed cases of microcephaly, where no trace of zika could be found, were actually also caused by zika.

What they also neglect to mention is that Brazil reports all cases of microcephaly, live birth, still birth and abortion, whereas Columbia only reports live births and they have been very proactive in screening for problems, we simply do not know how many they have aborted and not reported.

As for your insecticide, it is one of the most common used, it is what your dogs flea collar is made from, it is nothing new, it is one of the most benign and commonly used insecticides we have.  I think the best that can come out of the likes of your scaremongering is that people will move away from this safe insecticide, there will be more infections and more problems and some may use much more toxic alternatives, and then you will see a new problem.

Safe insecticides!! that is an oxymoron if ever I saw one.

If Bayer are allowed to buy Monsanto then I can see doomsday approaching in the US, Europe and Asia!! I will be growing my own food as it will not be safe to eat anything from a supermarket.  

On 31-8-2016 at 11:18 AM, HiSoLowSoNoSo said:

I remember Thaksin's chicken cooking show on TV and when he lied to EU that there was no Chicken flu in Thailand, hope this is not a similar cover up.

Never seen that show, i did see him drinking water while claiming it was Bangkok tapwater...it was from a bottle though...

3 hours ago, willie555 said:

Thanks, I didn't know it doesn't always provoke microcephaly .. 

No only it doesn't always promote microcephaly, it DOESN'T cause it, full stop. This is a complete hoax designed to deflect blame from those who made the catastrophic and foolhardy decision to add a toxic larvicide to the reservoirs (of primarily poor Brazilians in the North of the country) that supply their drinking water.

They are racing ahead to produce a vaccine against something that hasn't been proved to cause microcephaly!! It is the same old, same old of create a disease (pandemic if at all possible) mist, spray add to drinking water neurotoxins or general poisons that perpetuate sickness or introduce other illnesses to the fray, develop and unleash untested vaccines (make them mandatory if they can and are doing in several states of America) that cause autoimmune diseases such as autism and cancer, murder those researchers that prove that they cause these diseases and then sell drugs that don't work ie; do not cure people - every step of the way, the pharmaceutical companies and vaccine producers make copious amounts of money out of destroying the lives of unwitting people with their poisons. This corporate manslaughter has to stop!!