Replies Just Disappearing.

NoshowJones

This new formula has been absolutely disastrous. That's another reply to a post that has disappeared before my very eyes.

I can't even find where to start the reply again, I think I will take a long holiday from Thai visa with only the occasional use, and

hope things can improve.

The thing is though, it does look like the new formula would actually be very good if it wasn't for all the gremlins.

Sorry if you are reading this Gamini, your reply to my post was very interesting, and if possible I will try to reply again.

Anyone else trying to reply to posts and finding them disappearing in front of them, or is it only me?

12 hours ago, possum1931 said:

This new formula has been absolutely disastrous. That's another reply to a post that has disappeared before my very eyes.

I can't even find where to start the reply again, I think I will take a long holiday from Thai visa with only the occasional use, and

hope things can improve.

The thing is though, it does look like the new formula would actually be very good if it wasn't for all the gremlins.

Sorry if you are reading this Gamini, your reply to my post was very interesting, and if possible I will try to reply again.

Anyone else trying to reply to posts and finding them disappearing in front of them, or is it only me?

Testing, testing...

Edit:

Nope, it worked.

Edited by JetsetBkk