The Duke's

Ulysses G.

The Duke's in Chiang Mai was a most excellent place to stuff ones self for Thanksgiving!

The imported prime rib was the best I've ever had in Thailand and they gave us free slices of turkey and ham as well as whole bowls full of cranberry sauce, stuffing, mashed potatoes and mashed sweet potatoes so it was almost like all you could eat and lots was left over.

Enjoyed the blueberry pie also, but my friends prefered the pumpkin.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas! :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

The Duke's in Chiang Mai was a most excellent place to stuff ones self for Thanksgiving!

The imported prime rib was the best I've ever had in Thailand and they gave us free slices of turkey and ham as well as whole bowls full of cranberry sauce, stuffing, mashed potatoes and mashed sweet potatoes so it was almost like all you could eat and lots was left over.

Enjoyed the blueberry pie also, but my friends prefered the pumpkin.

I'm really looking forward to Christmas! :D

I believe everything you say about the food at the Duke's (but are you sure that you are not on commission? :o )

Could you supply exact directions to Duke's? Interested in trying it out with the wife.

It's approx 150 metres on the left from the Nawarot Bridge on the Chiangmai - Lamphum Road (before you get to the iron bridge)

Thanks for the info.