Do you drink Healthy?

wtaumme

My regime - water,  lots of water all day,  then as much beer or liquor after 4 or 5pm I can get in me until dinner time,  then more water.  Coke (zero preferably)  with lunch the next day to appease the small hangover. 

1. 100% coconut water (I order online from Tesco).

2. 100% fruit juice and 100% veggie juice (again, from Tesco).

3. Once a day mix: Apple Cider Vinegar+honey+lemon or lime juice+baking soda+ water. Guzzle. Be sure to use real honey and not something with a bunch of processed sugar mixed in with it. 

I know it's not for everyone, and there will be those who knock it, but for this last week I have had a daily can of ice cold V8 with Worcester sauce and freshly ground black pepper. You can do a lot worse in my opinion 

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2016 at 4:40 PM, wtaumme said:

Some people suggested me to have Organic Noni juice in my regular diet, specially in breakfast to avoid the situation of depression. What to you guys think? Is it really going to help me? Has anyone ever tried this juice?

I have a noni tree in my garden and regularly drink juice I make myself. It has many health properties.

• 7 months later...
Alcohol should be avoided. It is never healthy.

That is incorrect.

I have a friend who has to drink a glass of wine daily on recommendation from his doctor.

He needs it to thin his blood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2017 at 8:08 AM, AYJAYDEE said:

ask your bar to stock zero point five alcohol beer

Why?  Ya just have to drink more of it...  Imagine the bar bill, since I imagine it's imported and not cheap.

Ice water with a squeeze of lemon.  (That's if limes are still ridiculously expensive).  Or my personal favorite, ice tea by the liter.

Archived