Lost In Love

Rajah

Quote: they are,

beautiful, sensual, sexy beyond believe, awesome, soft., well spoken, smell like roses, your mother would love them, your dad would kill for them and leave your mother wear those tight fitting clothes that show off there incredible figures and they love noodle soup

mate im not talking bar girls here,

im talking staight of the street normal bloody thai girls but dont worry as im smart enough not to fall in love.

sorry mate but about 30 million times and that would still not be enough for me as i frigging love those sexy thai girls.

i only look at the moment, as i dont live here full time , but im giving you the big tip, that when i move here full time its frigging game on and an AK 47 wont stop me.

i got to tell you,

you wont catch me dead with a bar girl but there's so many good decent women in this country the possibility's of meeting a nice one ( non bar girl) are endless.

Quote:

the more i read your posts the more i like you, as you tell it how it is and your 135% strait up.

Terry57,

Mr G is talking about Bgs and is being strait up even you said it.

I think at this time all I will say is enjoy finding number 58.

Cheers I need another drink.

C-sip

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry57,

I know and appreciate plenty of NON BGs too, however, I'm not in the market for a relationship (unless I fall head over heels and can't help myself), So BGs fit my lifestyle better than women looking for a husband.

I don't want to use or mislead anyone. :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

what happened to the other thread that was started by 'ava'? did it get pulled? think i missed something there. someone said the best bit for oldies about a bar girl in your bed is that there in your bed, something like that it cracked me up this morning and i cant find it now. :o

Edited by Robski

Quote: they are,

beautiful, sensual, sexy beyond believe, awesome, soft., well spoken, smell like roses, your mother would love them, your dad would kill for them and leave your mother wear those tight fitting clothes that show off there incredible figures and they love noodle soup

mate im not talking bar girls here,

im talking staight of the street normal bloody thai girls but dont worry as im smart enough not to fall in love.

sorry mate but about 30 million times and that would still not be enough for me as i frigging love those sexy thai girls.

i only look at the moment, as i dont live here full time , but im giving you the big tip, that when i move here full time its frigging game on and an AK 47 wont stop me.

i got to tell you,

you wont catch me dead with a bar girl but there's so many good decent women in this country the possibility's of meeting a nice one ( non bar girl) are endless.

Quote:

the more i read your posts the more i like you, as you tell it how it is and your 135% strait up.

Terry57,

I think at this time all I will say is enjoy finding number 58.

Cheers I need another drink.

C-sip

sorry C. sip,

but my posts were confusing especially when you put them all together like that. :o

your dont work for a news paper by any chance. ?

its too bloody hard to explain here but ask the little black duck and he will set you strait. :D

cheers mate and enjoy those drinks. :D

B.T.W. mr G is definetly a strait shooter and we all can apreciate that. :D

Terry, was wondering about your sig. at the bottom of your posts; To serving and protect the good people of LOS.

nr.1 What are you serving them today?

nr.2 How are you protecting them, f.exp. a copper? And how about the not so good people of......?

Just a short answer will do since your on vacation. And a good one I hope 4 you and especially the good people of LOS.

PS. Did you go to Pattaya, and if so what did you think????????

Keep On Truckin', dude!

The Jens

Edited by SamuiJens

I'm about as fat and homely as you can get and don't put a lot of effort into love-making, but I find about 80-90 of the BGs that I take to be from good to fantastic lovers.

By the way are you talking percentages or ball park figure? :o:D

Percent.

Sorry that was supposed to read: "I find about 80-90% of the BGs that I take to be from good to fantastic lovers" and when they are great at their job they do inspire me to return the favor, but it's not like I lure them in with my amazing technique. :D

From my brief and limited experience with visits to BKK, I would only give the pros 10%. The remaing 90% were piston machine robots, who want to get the money & get done with you , so they can be on to the next customer. Koreans, on the onte hand, I would give 50% (apporx). So, how much do you spend on these "entertainment ladies" in a month?

I'm about as fat and homely as you can get and don't put a lot of effort into love-making, but I find about 80-90 of the BGs that I take to be from good to fantastic lovers.

Percent.

Sorry that was supposed to read: "I find about 80-90% of the BGs that I take to be from good to fantastic lovers" and when they are great at their job they do inspire me to return the favor, but it's not like I lure them in with my amazing technique. :D

From my brief and limited experience with visits to BKK, I would only give the pros 10%. The remaing 90% were piston machine robots, who want to get the money & get done with you , so they can be on to the next customer. Koreans, on the onte hand, I would give 50% (apporx). So, how much do you spend on these "entertainment ladies" in a month?

I think that your problem is that most "pros" have limited English language skills.

If you can speak to them in Thai - even if it is not very good - and are polite and kind they are so grateful that they often put their heart and soul into pleasing you for the time that you have contracted or at least give you a darn good shag

I can remember walking around in downtown Chiang Mai and absolutely gorgeous BGs would be walking around with some young handsome man, but they would tell me how bored they were in Thai and ask me if they could dump him and tag along! :D

Percent.

I think that your problem is that most "pros" have limited English language skills.

If you can speak to them in Thai - even if it is not very good - and are polite and kind they are so grateful that they often put their heart and soul into pleasing you for the time that you have contracted or at least give you a darn good shag

I can remember walking around in downtown Chiang Mai and absolutely gorgeous BGs would be walking around with some young handsome man, but they would tell me how bored they were in Thai and ask me if they could dump him and tag along! :D

Most of the BG I have encountered in BKK have workable English. It looks to me like a matter of "time is money" & the quicker finished, the better - other customers are waiting. I think tey are in the business for one reason - money. As for romance, they likely have Thai boyfriends.