Girlfriend Viciously Beaten After Stealing Child’s Savings

rooster59

Girlfriend Viciously Beaten After Stealing Child’s Savings

Report by Pattaya One News Team

Girlfriend-Viciously-Beaten-After-Stealing-Childs-Piggy-Bank-1-1.jpg

PATTAYA: At 9am, on the morning of September 3, Nongprue police were alerted to a vicious assault taking place at an apartment near the railway line at M. 5 Nongprue Banglamung.

When officers arrived the fight, between a man and a woman, was still going on and it took thirty-minutes to break up them apart and calm the situation down.

The man, thirty-four-year old Mr Booncheun Pothong, a Go Go Bar bouncer and his girlfriend Ms Nathanan Thongdee, a thirty-one-year old Go Go Bar waitress, were both covered in cuts and bruises.

Mr Booncheun Pothong said that the fight began after he discovered money missing from his room that he had been saving for his daughter.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/231247/girlfriend-viciously-beaten-after-stealing-childs-savings/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-09-04

Shocking insight into how some of these door staff think / operate.

First he batters his girlfriend on suspicion she nicked the cash. Then after he was restrained, admitted he would have stabbed the girl to death.

Twisted logic there as surely him been in jail would be much more damaging for his kid than the loss of a few baht in savings.

Yes i understand he would not be the best role model for his kid (woman beater, unhinged wannabe killer), but if he did indeed save the cash for the kid that does indeed give him a tiny bit of credibility as a dad (but only if its true that it was indeed what he was saving for).

I wonder how the BIB / authorities will proceed here

Face saving simply shouldn't be able to cut it. He obviously needs help / a severe custodial sentence.

1 hour ago, shirtless said:

Yes betrayal if this was the case does not go down well with Thai on Thai she better stick to farangs.

Hey man.  And what about 30 minutes for the cops to break them up?:cheesy:
By the look of it she would have made a better bouncer.

3 hours ago, z42 said:

Shocking insight into how some of these door staff think / operate.

First he batters his girlfriend on suspicion she nicked the cash. Then after he was restrained, admitted he would have stabbed the girl to death.

Twisted logic there as surely him been in jail would be much more damaging for his kid than the loss of a few baht in savings.

Yes i understand he would not be the best role model for his kid (woman beater, unhinged wannabe killer), but if he did indeed save the cash for the kid that does indeed give him a tiny bit of credibility as a dad (but only if its true that it was indeed what he was saving for).

I wonder how the BIB / authorities will proceed here

Face saving simply shouldn't be able to cut it. He obviously needs help / a severe custodial sentence.

Had this been reported in a Thai news paper I am sure it would not take long for his child's mother to tell all that he has never contributed to his child's welfare and certainly doubts his story...

Maybe when Thailand gets a "criminal records bureau" then door men can be checked for suitability as this type of incident if it were on record should bar them from this type of work. 

4 hours ago, thai3 said:

she does not appear to be 'covered in cuts and bruises' 

maybe a file photo.

38 minutes ago, louse1953 said:

Your ability to read between the lines is amazing.May i suggest you take up crystal ball gazing,you have missed your calling.

this is one take on the subject.

2 hours ago, car720 said:

Hey man.  And what about 30 minutes for the cops to break them up?:cheesy:
By the look of it she would have made a better bouncer.

it happens when the police takes a soft approach which was the best way to go under the circumstances. family matters are best solved out of courts and police stations, with their guidance  and counselling of coorse.

2 minutes ago, klauskunkel said:

I doubt she can spell what she blamed.

and why did it take 30min for police officers to stop the fight - no breakfast yet?

Just what I was thinking klaus.  They had been fighting for a while , maybe into their 3 round  ,officers arrived and it took 30 mins to separate them , were they busy looking for Pokemons instead or after 10 mins time for somtam. Mind boggles.

57 minutes ago, mesterm said:

Yes better to steal from the farang boyfriend's wallet when he's not looking. Less physical consequences.

Reason # 2 why Farangs are so popular: Whatever they pull-off with a Farang, the punishment will be far less severe (if at all).

Cheers.