90 Day reporting online.

barnsleyman

Hello, I did my last 90 Day report online but, this time I've tried for a week to send a new report.

This time not successful at all. Is the web site down, has anybody recently had the same problem.

BTW.before any key board warriors reply,  I'm not a not a "Newbie" I've lived in Pattaya 8.5 years on a retirement extension on my None Immigrant "O" Visa.

Thank you in advance to anyone who can shed light on this problem.

Hi KhunBENQ

Not successful means that the application was not completed.

When I did my previous 90 Day report online there was no problem.

I did that one on a Sunday evening, then I checked the status of it on Monday afternoon it said Pending which means the application had been accepted & was being processed.

I checked again on Tuesday afternoon & I had received a Ref Number,which then allowed me to print off a page with all my details + a new TM47 page with new reporting date ( 17th Sept 2016 ) & the bar code on it.

This time I did my online report on the 4th Sept, I checked the next day & no Pending so I waited another day  still no Pending so I tried to do another report on the Wednesday.

Thursday & Friday still No Pending notification.

So it looks like that I will go on Thursday the 15th Sept to the Chonburi  (Jomtien ) Immigration office & do it in person.

That means to me that because I was unsuccessful  from Monday till Fri only recieving the Error messages.

So that was 1 working week.

Hi everyone, The online reporting page is back on & up & running today.

Unfortunately  now too late for me to submit an application you are not allowed to apply online if only 8 days or less.

So it looks like a visit to Chonburi ( Jomtien ) Immigration office on Thursday the 15th   due date is the 17th.

8 hours ago, barnsleyman said:

Hi everyone, The online reporting page is back on & up & running today.

Unfortunately  now too late for me to submit an application you are not allowed to apply online if only 8 days or less.

So it looks like a visit to Chonburi ( Jomtien ) Immigration office on Thursday the 15th   due date is the 17th.

Thanks for the update......i/ll give it a go once i/m inside the reporting window timeframe.........

3 hours ago, joepattaya1961 said:

I get this mesage.......is it something at my side or.......?

Screenshot_4.jpg

No it's not you but the security certificate used by the immigration server ("self certified").

A well known weakness.

You have to trust and use "ADVANCED" to "Proceed" to the site.

And don't forget that you have to use the "IE Tab" extension in Chrome to use the site. I don't know how to do in Chrome (I use FF).

Edited by KhunBENQ

Hi everyone,I went to the Chonburi Immigration office yesterday morning,in a new office at the R.H.Side when you go in to ask for a ticket.

The counter 4 inside was closed down had to ask where to go at another counter because no signage anywhere.

After giving my ticket I then had to wait for 1 hour, & then the officer asked me for my T.M.47 form + a photo,this is the first time in 8.5 yrs that they've asked for a photo.

I asked why the change of the system, she didn't know.Anyway she completed a new application form & said no photo was ok but a man at the next counter was sent out to fill a new form & get a photo,what a shambles,what was taking 5 mins before when scanning the bar code now take 1hr I then said that I did my last 1 online & would do the next 1 online,She said can't do online reporting because we have to check your visa is valid.

But a friend of mine did an online application yesterday & it was accepted & got his Ref Number & the Pending notice, sorry about the long message but I thought it was better to explain in detail the new Fiasco at the Immigration office.

Best Regards Barnsleyman.

23 hours ago, barnsleyman said:

Hi everyone,I went to the Chonburi Immigration office yesterday morning,in a new office at the R.H.Side when you go in to ask for a ticket.

The counter 4 inside was closed down had to ask where to go at another counter because no signage anywhere.

After giving my ticket I then had to wait for 1 hour, & then the officer asked me for my T.M.47 form + a photo,this is the first time in 8.5 yrs that they've asked for a photo.

I asked why the change of the system, she didn't know.Anyway she completed a new application form & said no photo was ok but a man at the next counter was sent out to fill a new form & get a photo,what a shambles,what was taking 5 mins before when scanning the bar code now take 1hr I then said that I did my last 1 online & would do the next 1 online,She said can't do online reporting because we have to check your visa is valid.

But a friend of mine did an online application yesterday & it was accepted & got his Ref Number & the Pending notice, sorry about the long message but I thought it was better to explain in detail the new Fiasco at the Immigration office.

My wife and I went to Jomtien Immigration on Tuesday the 13th after trying unsuccessfully for a week to file online.

Desk 4 was open and manned by two examiners; ours scanned our passports, and replaced the next appointment sheet in the back of the passport.  No other paperwork requested. Out the door in 10 minutes.

17 hours ago, wpcoe said:

@barnsleyman:  Had you previously been able to use the "scan and go" system where no TM.47 form was needed?  If so, that is a BIG change in 90-day reports at Jomtien.

Hi wpcoe

Yes I've previously done the scan method at desk 4 since it was first available.

Why I updated my thread after going to the Immigration office on Thursday was to inform other people of the now complete shambles.

As previously stated  I was told cannot do online reporting because they want to see your extension in your passport to see if has expired they are wrong because a friend of mine did the online report on Wednesday ( the web site was up & running Tuesday ) he got the Ref Number Thursday Then he completed the application on  Thursday & printed the reciept part of the form & stapled it in his passportIronically Thursday was when I was told that you cannot do online reporting.

What has been taking 5 mins with scanning process  now takes  1 hr +  & a new TM47 application + a photo which a photo has never been a requirement for 90 day reporting in the 8.5 yrs that I've lived here.which is quite obvious that the 4 officers need to all sing on the same hymn sheet.

As Wayward Wind has stated the desk 4 was open for business on Tuesday & scanning process was done.

I can only speculate the the regular 2 officers ie:-  the Lady & the man next to her was away on holiday or something else,& the 4 officers were totally inexperienced,or were were not told to use the scanning process.

Decided to try submitting 90 day report online to avoid the chance of getting the 20 questions sheet of paper at the Imperial World Immigration office Lad Prao, Bangkok.

Following the recommendation to use Internet Explorer I found a Chrome extension that simulates Internet Explorer. After installing it, was advised in multiple browser windows it doesn't work on a Mac and ChromeBook systems, but there was a recommendation for something called Cloud Internet Explorer by IE-on-Chrome.  Followed the link and offered a Trial use.  Opened the http://www.immigration.go.th webpage and followed the word salad leads to the 90 day reporting page.  Pretty easy entry of required information until you get to Province/Tambol/Amphur - the drop down menus are shaky and the spelling of my Tambol and Amphur different but similar than what I had been told use.  Anyway, sorted it, got to the final page to 'Accept" and the Chrome Cloud Trial popped up with a timed out message and crashed the whole thing!  Bastards.  Fortunately you're allowed 2 trials, so went back and repeated all quickly, succeeded in submitting the 90 day report and the final page which shows the application and status (Pending).  This trial app would not complete printing out the app, and could not copy the transaction number off the screen.  They want a monthly $4.95 subscription to use their freaking annoying piece of crap IE app.

Here's the good news, the Thai form actually worked well and you get a fully informative receipt and a status report by going to the Thai immigration 90 day reporting page. To check your application status just choose 'check status' and by entering your passport and day of birth or the transaction number in your receipt.  Thai immigration may just be getting their shirt together.

I did this last part using Safari Browser on a Mac without any problem and I have a suspicion that I could of done the entire 90 reporting using Safari Browser.  Will give a try using Safari next time and avoid Google Chrome and it's extensions.

7 hours ago, barnsleyman said:

Hi wpcoe

Yes I've previously done the scan method at desk 4 since it was first available.

Why I updated my thread after going to the Immigration office on Thursday was to inform other people of the now complete shambles.

As previously stated  I was told cannot do online reporting because they want to see your extension in your passport to see if has expired they are wrong because a friend of mine did the online report on Wednesday ( the web site was up & running Tuesday ) he got the Ref Number Thursday Then he completed the application on  Thursday & printed the reciept part of the form & stapled it in his passportIronically Thursday was when I was told that you cannot do online reporting.

What has been taking 5 mins with scanning process  now takes  1 hr +  & a new TM47 application + a photo which a photo has never been a requirement for 90 day reporting in the 8.5 yrs that I've lived here.which is quite obvious that the 4 officers need to all sing on the same hymn sheet.

As Wayward Wind has stated the desk 4 was open for business on Tuesday & scanning process was done.

I can only speculate the the regular 2 officers ie:-  the Lady & the man next to her was away on holiday or something else,& the 4 officers were totally inexperienced,or were were not told to use the scanning process.

Wow, that is not good.

I'm in Hua Hin until the end of the year and hope they get things sorted out in Jomtien by years' end when I return.  The first 90-day I did here in Hua Hin was elaborate -- TM.28 form, rental contract, copy of landlord's id card, etc -- but this past week I did my first ever online 90-day report and it was smooth as glass.

On 9/16/2016 at 6:27 AM, barnsleyman said:

13 hours ago, WaywardWind said:

My wife and I went to Jomtien Immigration on Tuesday the 13th after trying unsuccessfully for a week to file online.

Desk 4 was open and manned by two examiners; ours scanned our passports, and replaced the next appointment sheet in the back of the passport.  No other paperwork requested. Out the door in 10 minutes.

Just saw WaywardWind's post.  So, is it a case of things changing between the 13th and 15th, or is this just another example of the randomness of things in this country we call home?

Can anybody post their experience doing a 90-day report in Jomtien after the 15-September?

On September 17, 2016 at 2:01 PM, LatPhrao said:

Decided to try submitting 90 day report online to avoid the chance of getting the 20 questions sheet of paper at the Imperial World Immigration office Lad Prao, Bangkok.

Following the recommendation to use Internet Explorer I found a Chrome extension that simulates Internet Explorer. After installing it, was advised in multiple browser windows it doesn't work on a Mac and ChromeBook systems, but there was a recommendation for something called Cloud Internet Explorer by IE-on-Chrome.  Followed the link and offered a Trial use.  Opened the http://www.immigration.go.th webpage and followed the word salad leads to the 90 day reporting page.  Pretty easy entry of required information until you get to Province/Tambol/Amphur - the drop down menus are shaky and the spelling of my Tambol and Amphur different but similar than what I had been told use.  Anyway, sorted it, got to the final page to 'Accept" and the Chrome Cloud Trial popped up with a timed out message and crashed the whole thing!  Bastards.  Fortunately you're allowed 2 trials, so went back and repeated all quickly, succeeded in submitting the 90 day report and the final page which shows the application and status (Pending).  This trial app would not complete printing out the app, and could not copy the transaction number off the screen.  They want a monthly $4.95 subscription to use their freaking annoying piece of crap IE app.

Here's the good news, the Thai form actually worked well and you get a fully informative receipt and a status report by going to the Thai immigration 90 day reporting page. To check your application status just choose 'check status' and by entering your passport and day of birth or the transaction number in your receipt.  Thai immigration may just be getting their shirt together.

I did this last part using Safari Browser on a Mac without any problem and I have a suspicion that I could of done the entire 90 reporting using Safari Browser.  Will give a try using Safari next time and avoid Google Chrome and it's extensions.

Now two days later, applied on Saturday and received approval on Monday late in the afternoon by e-mail.  Had tried to access the system  Monday morning around 9 a.m., received an error message and was unable to reach the page for checking progress.  The system appeared to be hacked and a spam page full of arabic writing kept grabbing the screen.  Whatever that was about by end of day the page was working again.

I was able to view the page showing approved.  Able to click and proceed to 2 page choices - view and print the letter to put in passport with the next 90 day reporting date on it and also able to view and print the entire application marked approved with bar code, etcetera.

All of this was done using Safari browser, not IE browser.  I may experiment and  try to make a filing for the 90 day report using Safari.  See if you can get all the way through completing the pages.

However, I think the problem and therefore the need for IE may be  in their data entry pages with the drop down menu selections for Tambol and Amphur.  Not sure if you can get them to drop down and fill in a line where necessary with Safari or other type browser.  If you can do that, then I don't see why you would need IExplorer.  Everything else worked with Safari.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to do the 90 Day online report, but...

1.       My next report date is 18 Oct. 2016.

2.       My last TM.6 is April 2016.

3.       My last Retirement ext. renewal is 28 May, 2016.

4.       My last report visit to CM Immigration was 21 July, 2016

My question is this: The online report requires The number and date off your Tm.6. As this is obviously over 90 days old, I suspect the system will reject my “report”.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks for any useful replies.

3 hours ago, Jeffkp said:

My question is this: The online report requires The number and date off your Tm.6.

Sure it does, but TM6 is the departure card (that blue print thing) that you fill in when arriving in Thailand.

Mine is four years old.

Why would it hinder you to do the report?

And: it MUST be 90 days or older, otherwise there would be no need for the report.

The arrival date on the TM6 is day 1 of your first 90 day period.

Edited by KhunBENQ

29 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Sure it does, but TM6 is the departure card (that blue print thing) that you fill in when arriving in Thailand.

Mine is four years old.

Why would it hinder you to do the report?

And: it MUST be 90 days or older, otherwise there would be no need for the report.

The arrival date on the TM6 is day 1 of your first 90 day period.

Thanks for the info. Good to know. Not sure then, why I'm having problems now. Haven't in the past.

18 hours ago, joepattaya1961 said:

tried just now, can't even "accept"

Did you check the box accepting the terms and conditions?..........you/ll need to scroll down the "blurb" on the "accept"page to find it.

If its not checked the accept box will be "greyed out"