Should Erco Be Banned

mandl

Should erco be banned?  

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok the guy is a waste of sperm.

Don't ban him though, it's not so bad, and he is a reminder of just how much an idiot some people are.Just remember he has a personality disorder and bar an ameoba most of us have a better brain.

Don't let the troll get to you, just laugh and troll the troll...... if not ignore him as much as possible.

And Jerco if you have the backbone just give your opinions to someone face to face and see what happens..... :o

He has been banned already, isn't he,... :o

That's right, Brue :D

And Jerco if you have the backbone just give your opinions to someone face to face and see what happens.....

Very interesting, isn't it? :D

Why does he upset you? Is it truth or lies? Truth is truth.

Lies are lies.  One mans opinon, will not hurt you and

should only add to the mix of things you believe.

Are you re-born Erco,...

Better posting than your average.

But anyway, I'm sure you'll improve further,...

Come on, Lovely.

30 years old + a few months,... :o

Ohhh... bad cat! But good memory though. :D

As much as I don't want to get involved with it everytime a newbie joins in, I have to say this, my darling birmingham, it's not about truth or lie. It's about him having no respects for some "people". Please read all the threads he insulted people. I posted some earlier on this thread. And as a Thai woman, I can tell you, it's "Thai women are stupid easy and cheap" that I told myself I'd had enough.

3rd MICHELONIAN PRESS RELEASE for immediate dissemination, UPM - In addition to Erco having been declared "Persona Non Grata" in the nation of Michelonia, the term or the expression of the word "Erco" is a forbidden in the Nation of Michelonia.

Any Michelonian using the term shall be fined $10 or be sentenced to 2 hours of Community Service.

http://www.michelonia.com

3rd MICHELONIAN PRESS RELEASE for immediate dissemination, UPM - In addition to Erco having been declared "Persona Non Grata" in the nation of Michelonia, the term or the expression of the word "Erco" is a forbidden in the Nation of Michelonia.

Any Michelonian using the term shall be fined $10 or be sentenced to 2 hours of Community Service.

http://www.michelonia.com

Servicing Erco ?

:o

I think its a shame hes been banned, good thought provoking stuff. What has he been banned for? An opinion is an opinion, so it did not agree with your views, but who would you have no lives.

Not sure what the rest of you will do, you are here every night talking garbage, sad really, get a life or two.

Its even sadder seeing its the same silly people with the same silly names talking the same silly nonsense.

:o

How did this poll get through, its all Yes, there is no choice?

Banned for what?

I enjoyed the wind up with these lonely people with shallow lives, they are here every night, why? They were contributing absolutely zero, just insultung the messenger.

This Forum needs good Postings, so some people took it personally, the Truth is the Truth, will never change.

I think its a shame hes been banned, good thought provoking stuff. What has he been banned for? An opinion is an opinion, so it did not agree with your views, but who would you have no lives.

Not sure what the rest of you will do, you are here every night talking garbage, sad really, get a life or two.

Its even sadder seeing its the same silly people with the same silly names talking the same silly nonsense.

Couldn't agree more. It seems the topics erco constantly drove at, hit home with too many people.

You know what the funniest thing is. By banning him you have admitted defeat. Old erco has beaten you all hands down. :o

You know what the funniest thing is. By banning him you have admitted defeat. Old erco has beaten you all hands down. :o

Beaten me? Admitted Defeat?

You sire, need to stop smoking that smelly <deleted>, i admitted defeat to no man/woman/beast, I, sire, have been beated by no man/woman/beast.

I think when youve sobered up some, you may realise what a prat you made yourself look like with those comments.