Uni student and pals arrested with drugs and war weapons in Bangkok rooms

webfact

??? Can't tell for sure. That looks like an old M-3 .45 caliber sub-machine gun the officer is holding, but it looks too small. Can't be sure because it's been fifty-five years since I handled one. It's not accurate beyond about fifteen meters, but it'll do plenty of damage. Slow cycling compared to modern weapons.

6 hours ago, Howitzer said:

He bought the weapons online. What website did he use? Thai ebay? Thai amazon?

Surely it cannot be the darkweb where they use bitcoins as currency i doubt thais have that type of knoweldge to pull that off.

LOL. Back in 1978 the first computer book I bought was printed in both Thai and English and gave the 8080 assembly code for a debugger to use on a CP/M computer. That was four years before IBM brought out their first personal computer. There are plenty of Thais who are as good at IT as any Chinese hackers.

1 minute ago, Acharn said:

LOL. Back in 1978 the first computer book I bought was printed in both Thai and English and gave the 8080 assembly code for a debugger to use on a CP/M computer. That was four years before IBM brought out their first personal computer. There are plenty of Thais who are as good at IT as any Chinese hackers.

All right. Still wonder how did he manage to purchase a firearm online though.

On 9/14/2016 at 6:17 AM, PatOngo said:

A great pointing opportunity gone begging!

the pm said he does not want the accused in police  pic's any more , may hurt their feelings and their cases . ya cannot make up this stuff for sure ..........