The LOCAL WHITE HOSPITAL CARD

jhwest

Hi All,

Apologies if not in a topic, but wondering if anyone has a white clinic card from the local hospital. I have been enquiring about medical insurance and being quoted huge premiums from the so called International Companies based in Thailand, but based in the UK.

Yes, it appears if one has this white clinic card and gives  an O.P.D Number and name  and states on the back, this is your permanent clinic card and please bring it with you each time you visit.

An insurance company has suggested that I might not even need extra coverage and was led to believe that covered for most things at the local hospitsl.

Has anyone experienced this and indeed had a walk in a couple of times and it appears emergencies are covered. Can anyone help me with this quiestion  please?

My Thai Family have tried several times to get me on the Family's policy to no avail and find this amazing indeed as in the main the expat is the provider.

Yes thank you, anyone who might be able to help and yes this pensions and medical insurance area is so very complicated.

J West