Why do foreigners still assume Thai girls are easy?

drronnie

10 minutes ago, seancbk said:

They may be in their 30's but I'd bet anything they are not good looking, well educated or even remotely sophisticated.  

If these Thai women looked like Park Lane models, well educated with degrees and upper class, they wouldn`t be advertising themselves on cheap dating websites with age required, any, on their profiles. Unless the old man was filthy rich, a big shot in the business world or a celebrity.

But the fact is although it may appear Thai women are easy prey, they still come with a price tag because these women expect a lot in return for being the other half of a relationship, so whereas the old guys think they are onto a good thing, it`s actually a false belief that making out with Thai women is easy and lower maintenance then if they dating women in their own countries. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, possum1931 said:
4 hours ago, tropo said:

So those "very nice younger women suggest we get together" wanted to get together with you just because they liked you? They weren't interested in easy money? They just wanted to be with a much older guy for love?

I'm not quite 63 (getting close), but I certainly don't think "very nice younger women" would be interested in anything else from a much older guy.

Most older guys get attention from "very nice younger women", but it shouldn't be boosting their egos.

mate, what can I say,  I dont hang out any where near hookers/bar girls, not a drinker, have an easy going attitude and smile/laugh a lot, treat everyone I talk to nicely where ever I run into them and most take me for being in my late 40's early 50's . Some ladies just appreciate it when you treat them nicely I suppose, I cant explain it but it happens, what you think doesnt matter, its what they think that does and I dont worry about any ego boosts, as I said I am very happy with what I have and not interested in anything else. Maybe its your attitude thats your probelm if you think only money  can find a woman and they usually dont like hanging out with men that act like boys with the same mentality as a 18 year old, many think older men are a lot more experienced, maybe you should try asking them as I cant tell you what they think 

24 minutes ago, seancbk said:

From what I've seen most guys that come here have very low standards.   I've been truly amazed at some of the pigs I've seen Western blokes with.

Hold on a second mate, thai women are beautiful not all but a good majority and let's be perfectly honest now. Your nothing in the looks department absolutely nothing in fact I would say your a 5 out of 10 ( based on your image)just like me and most men so instead of criticising the fat lads the old lads and the rest try looking beyond aesthetics for a moment. Perhaps the chap you deem as a moose has a good heart and I choose the good heart any day over looks it just so happens my mrs is an absolute stunner and I'm not even joking  I have no idea what she is doing with me but I think she knows my heart is in the right place but you know something all my partners were the same but they had a lot more besides looks and that is why I dated them. Nice t-shirt too.

I honestly believe "all Asian women" are a lot easier to meet, date, and "boom boom."  Everything is relative; this is in comparison and contrast to "white Western women."  Why do you see so many geeks have Asian girl friends and/or wives?   Myself included.  

14 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Hold on a second mate, thai women are beautiful not all but a good majority and let's be perfectly honest now. Your nothing in the looks department absolutely nothing in fact I would say your a 5 out of 10 ( based on your image)just like me and most men so instead of criticising the fat lads the old lads and the rest try looking beyond aesthetics for a moment. Perhaps the chap you deem as a moose has a good heart and I choose the good heart any day over looks it just so happens my mrs is an absolute stunner and I'm not even joking  I have no idea what she is doing with me but I think she knows my heart is in the right place but you know something all my partners were the same but they had a lot more besides looks and that is why I dated them. Nice t-shirt too.

I said the women were the ugly ones, and I was talking about bar girls.   If a bloke comes here on holiday and bar fines girls you'd at least expect him to take a nice looking one.

1 minute ago, seancbk said:

I said the women were the ugly ones, and I was talking about bar girls.   If a bloke comes here on holiday and bar fines girls you'd at least expect him to take a nice looking one.

I respect you as you have a profile of who you are on your profile. I tried to do the same but my nose looked too big in the image to be perfectly honest it is too big yet I never lie. Unlucky or maybe not..  anyway vice versa does not mean a thing my point still stands regardless of who you were referring to. Drink your drink and review it tomorrow it's no biggy. 

Ok.  no bragging here. But I'm 46. average looking with some kilos overweight and some months ago,  I had 4 girls in 5 days picked up in disco. Normal beautiful girls with good English.  No tatoos.  not 1 baht payed for. Except they shared my 800baht sang som  bottle. Age between 25 to 33. yeah.  it's really easy

6 minutes ago, sead said:

Ok.  no bragging here. But I'm 46. average looking with some kilos overweight and some months ago,  I had 4 girls in 5 days picked up in disco. Normal beautiful girls with good English.  No tatoos.  not 1 baht payed for. Except they shared my 800baht sang som  bottle. Age between 25 to 33. yeah.  it's really easy

Maybe you have a large penis and the ladies just wanted to spread the love.  You got used and abused. Fair play I say. Even if your not rocking a dong maybe you just had the x factor. Could happen anywhere really.

9 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I respect you as you have a profile of who you are on your profile. I tried to do the same but my nose looked too big in the image to be perfectly honest it is too big yet I never lie. Unlucky or maybe not..  anyway vice versa does not mean a thing my point still stands regardless of who you were referring to. Drink your drink and review it tomorrow it's no biggy. 

Cheers.  

Sadly I'm not out tonight, just sat at home binge watching Suits season 6 and I only drink water at home so no need to review anything.   

44 minutes ago, seajae said:

mate, what can I say,  I dont hang out any where near hookers/bar girls, not a drinker, have an easy going attitude and smile/laugh a lot, treat everyone I talk to nicely where ever I run into them and most take me for being in my late 40's early 50's . Some ladies just appreciate it when you treat them nicely I suppose, I cant explain it but it happens, what you think doesnt matter, its what they think that does and I dont worry about any ego boosts, as I said I am very happy with what I have and not interested in anything else. Maybe its your attitude thats your probelm if you think only money  can find a woman and they usually dont like hanging out with men that act like boys with the same mentality as a 18 year old, many think older men are a lot more experienced, maybe you should try asking them as I cant tell you what they think 

And you really believe all that nonsense, do you?

I am in my early 60s and recently dated a 30 something year old woman I met on a dating site. Seemed a nice girl, educated to a point, spoke perfect English and dressed somewhat like an executive office worker.

Later she said she had mistakenly taken me for being in my mid 40s and I remind her of Danial Craig from James bond. My next door neighbour`s Jack Russel terrier looks more like James Bond than I do, but we had a great night and all the expense of wining and dining her at an expensive Italian restaurant and the 1000 baht I gave her because she said she needed some cosmetics all proved worthwhile. On our second date and by this time she had sworn her devoted love for me about 2 dozen times, I began wondering how soon the subject of money  would be mentioned. She did not fail to disappoint me, the subject of money she mentioned on this second date. Can I give her 4000 baht to pay off a debt she owes to her friend she asked? I said; OK, let me go to an ATM and draw out the money. Left her sitting in a cafe, then I got on my motorbike and promptly left the scene and never regretted it.

Never mind "Easy" or not.
A Thai Girl, with limited education and a poor family background has few options to better herself:
- Upscale marriage with a Thai. Not easy. It would mean to circumnavigate the Thai "Caste System". The "Caste System" is not as appearant in Thailand as it is in India, but it's in place.
What's left for her?
- Seek the company of Farangs. Eighter "short term" or "long term". The Long Term version is usually preferred by Thai Ladies = marriage.
- Thai girls / ladies, having reached this stage, will automatically become "easy".
What escapes a majority of Farangs is the fact that they are not marrying a Thai Girl, but a Thai Family.
Sometimes this turns out to be a blessing for a Farang. But only sometimes, unfortunately.
--------------------------
In a nutshell: A desperate attempt to escape from an inherited life in poverty. So, who is to blame them for turning "easy"?
Cheers.

Maybe you do look a lot younger. Be honest where do you fit in terms of age?

I don't know an awful lot about thai women to be honest. I have met quite  few only had relations with 1 seriously and two intimately the rest i judfed as fake. I have known many many+++++ western women. Nothing against western women in fact I am likely attracted to them more, generally speaking.  My question is this. If you had been raised in a society where cash is a sign of love and compare the man/house/car/attitude is a sign of appreciation then what do you expect? 

I am not saying she was the one or she was right to be honest how you describe her sounds very polished she sounds very astute she does sound like you maybe were right but what does not sound right is her early admission of true love it does not fit the polished act you detail which I think is very strange. Something not right there.

44 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

And you really believe all that nonsense, do you?

I am in my early 60s and recently dated a 30 something year old woman I met on a dating site. Seemed a nice girl, educated to a point, spoke perfect English and dressed somewhat like an executive office worker.

Later she said she had mistakenly taken me for being in my mid 40s and I remind her of Danial Craig from James bond. My next door neighbour`s Jack Russel terrier looks more like James Bond than I do, but we had a great night and all the expense of wining and dining her at an expensive Italian restaurant and the 1000 baht I gave her because she said she needed some cosmetics all proved worthwhile. On our second date and by this time she had sworn her devoted love for me about 2 dozen times, I began wondering how soon the subject of money  would be mentioned. She did not fail to disappoint me, the subject of money she mentioned on this second date. Can I give her 4000 baht to pay off a debt she owes to her friend she asked? I said; OK, let me go to an ATM and draw out the money. Left her sitting in a cafe, then I got on my motorbike and promptly left the scene and never regretted it.

Why didn't you just tell her no instead of running away?

38 minutes ago, swissie said:

Never mind "Easy" or not.
A Thai Girl, with limited education and a poor family background has few options to better herself:
- Upscale marriage with a Thai. Not easy. It would mean to circumnavigate the Thai "Caste System". The "Caste System" is not as appearant in Thailand as it is in India, but it's in place.
What's left for her?
- Seek the company of Farangs. Eighter "short term" or "long term". The Long Term version is usually preferred by Thai Ladies = marriage.
- Thai girls / ladies, having reached this stage, will automatically become "easy".
What escapes a majority of Farangs is the fact that they are not marrying a Thai Girl, but a Thai Family.
Sometimes this turns out to be a blessing for a Farang. But only sometimes, unfortunately.
--------------------------
In a nutshell: A desperate attempt to escape from an inherited life in poverty. So, who is to blame them for turning "easy"?
Cheers.

Interesting how so many men judge a girl being "easy" as contemptible, and yet they are even easier. 

Just now, snowgard said:

For me are the brit ladies the easiest in the world. 2-3 drinks and you got everything. ;-)

Hold on snow gard brit girls know the score as do most eu ladies they want exactly the same as you. No losers there mate unless of course you do not know the score and you prey on the vulnerable as does happen here very frequently.  24 year old hanging outside schools for 15 year old girls. Pregnant by 17 beaten to a pulp by 19. Put yourself in their shoes. 

28 minutes ago, snowgard said:

This is maybe in england but not in spain and other tourist destinations. If you are under 35-40 you can have a lot of fun with brit girls if you pay for the drinks. For older ages I can't speak.

Can you be more specific. Are you talking about places like megamuff aka magaluf? If you are then there is a variable in there which needs to be factored. 15 year old ladies v 24 year old males was fairly specific to thailand. 

11 hours ago, bark said:

And you must be both. Please do not take this the wrong way, but ....

Pick up girls, at tesco, in front of 7/11, movies, book stores, Index Living, beach, park, lobby of most offices,

etc. etc. I've been given girls phones twice while shopping if Tesco. Both times husband or BF with them.

They both found a way to slip their number to me. Easy to bang in this country. Indonesia more so....

You should have reported your mother or father; when they beat you with the ugly stick. Sorry for you.

But you should be able to pick up a girl who is rated a 4-5 out of 10 to bang ? right ?

The way you talk, I doubt you have done anything you claim. You seem to live in a fantasy world.

1 hour ago, snowgard said:

This is maybe in england but not in spain and other tourist destinations. If you are under 35-40 you can have a lot of fun with brit girls if you pay for the drinks. For older ages I can't speak.

Sorry I see the word tourist sorry no way I agree, tourist areas are the easiest place barcelonetta being my favourite spot for pick ups and they were mainly chicas (spanish) very easy did not even hit a bar just smoked on a beach. Absolutely gave it away more so than most. Have a little philosophical convoy and away with words. Very nice ladies, just fun no complications. 27 times in 3 years I went to barcelonetta. With good reason. The 25+ crowd were always the best.

5 hours ago, snowgard said:

For me are the brit ladies the easiest in the world. 2-3 drinks and you got everything. ;-)

................never met a British women I wanted to spend more than a couple hours with, sorry, they are too how should I put it........British for me............:whistling:

6 hours ago, HerbalEd said:

He didn't run away, he dumped an obvious gold digger - at least he didn't stick her with the bill............some of my drinking friends in Bangkok that would have.

8 hours ago, snowgard said:

Don`t know how old you are? True, the British girls have a reputation for being easy, that`s if the guys are between 18 to 35, over that the guys become invisible to them.

There are no ways a young British girl would be interested in a guy old enough to be her father, unless he is very rich.

17 hours ago, seajae said:

Sure, if you think lots of "nice young ladies" want you, who am I to burst your bubble? 

Is there anywhere in Thailand where you can hang out where certain types of girls that are looking for an easier "paid lifestyle" don't live? 

Geez.....everyone knows you can befriend Thai women .....

If you befriend enough Thai women eventually one of them will gladly be your "special friend"...sooner or later....

You may have the wrong attitude in some ways concerning befriending Thai women it is not rocket science  

17 hours ago, HerbalEd said:

Because ...saying No in that way has more of an "impact" ( you know, as in action speaks louder than words ) while he did not have to listen to her money grubbing BS any longer.

I have also done that before.

Excused myself to go to the washroom and did not come back.

I can not remember how many times I dated supposedly good girl Thai girls and then it came down to wanting to borrow money from me.

One time for car insurance, telling me the cost was 50,000 baht while I did tell her No, but I was thinking what I could do is say yes and then never deliver on the promise...but I did not, rather just told her I can not  help her like that because she is not my girlfriend or lover ...but if she was....hint, hint ..:P...then maybe ..but she said her BF would not be happy about her having a Farang "Gik" on the side.

So I said ...Let me think about it..... Let me think about it...and never connected with her again

Cheers

Archived