Why do foreigners still assume Thai girls are easy?

drronnie

You dont have to assume that Thai girls are easy, it's a fact. 24/7/365 you can dip your wick if you are so inclined. Be it from a dating site, bars or just a stroll in some places you will find thousands of Thai ladies willing to do the mattress mambo with you. For those that assume a decent and non pro Thai lady will hop into your bed right off the bat you will find it ain't that easy.

Sent from my CMR-AL19 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Thai - Chinese girls are definitely achievable providing you aren't an old boy wasting away in a bar. 

I know two guys with pretty well to do Thai Chinese girlfriends. They're all around late 20s / early 30s. 

One of them is stunningly beautiful, whereas the other one is pretty grim. Both the guys are your normal younger expats here with reasonable jobs and something to offer in the looks / personality department. 

There is a huge misconception on here and far too many people whose only exposure to Thai women is in a bar. 

On 11/23/2018 at 1:14 PM, owl sees all said:

But, are they not Catholics? And does that even matter? What about their body hair?

My first wife was a Catholic. The second a Muslim, third a 7 day Adventist and current Mrs Owl a Buddhist (of sorts). Although I prefer the wife's religion to be called Budd lucky-number hist.

I've been there with the religious ladies. Plenty of stories to tell.

so which one do you prefer the most ?

On 11/27/2018 at 7:27 AM, Spidey said:

All Thai women that I have ever met who have been married to a Thai man and divorced, are adamant that they would much prefer a farang to a Thai. A friend of ours has just left my house to return to Buriram, where she owns a restaurant. Came down here to meet a friend of mine, who we had put in touch with and had been corresponding with for the last few months. Hadn't had sex for 2 years. She is smitten with my friend and certainly made up for lost time! Adamant that she would never date another Thai man.

It's not an urban myth but a fact that Thai men have no clue how to treat a woman and are equally clueless in bed.

The problem with farangs discussing Thai women is basically spelled out in your first sentence, that is "All Thai women that I have ever met..."  The farang sampling size/quality is extremely misleading in that farangs tend to date the same type of Thai girls, i.e., Thai women who are seeking farangs.  The "normal" Thai women--which is to say the vast majority--do not actively seek farangs and would prefer to date someone they can easily communicate with (read a Thai guy).  You do have one thing right: pretty much every Thai woman interested in a farang has had a Thai BF/husband.  It's extremely rare in Thailand that a Thai girls' first love is going to be a farang.  They would have had to have a bad experience with a Thai guy before they'd be interested in a farang....which is why their stories are remarkably similar.  The Fex Bluse guy is right on the money...if you're willing to be honest with yourself. 

13 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

do not actively seek farangs and would prefer to date someone they can easily communicate with

But relationships with them still involve gifts and/or money.

Apart from a couple of very pretty Thai boys (who usually get paid) all the Thai guys I know are paying.

And an exceptionally large number of the Thai women are unfaithful to their husbands/boyfriends.

The behaviour of Thai women we see is a reflection of their behaviours as a whole, they're easy lays.

A Thai guy transported to the UK would be astonished at how restricted sex was by white women.

Foreigners are seen by most Thai women as geese who lay golden eggs...if they see one walking around without a Thai lady on his arm...they look at one another and remark... "there is a goose on the loose".

Never fear...if your present day T-lock does not work out...there are only a few hundred thousand more to chose from... ????

• 1 month later...

Agree Thai women like the gentleman and some westerners really have that trait. The women are very polite and would be ashamed to deny conversation, therefore getting to know one and talk to her is easy, compared to western women. I agree with many posts here. If there's anything I'd add is that in the west women often demand something unaccessible for them in the market. This leads to stupid things like demanding the man has an expensive home and car (which means lifelong debt) degree (debt) high status job. There's also this belief that any status guy can be had regardless of ones own status, and you have things like "trading up" even after kids, not that it works out when you look at statistics but it's not uncommon. Meanwhile if you can provide a decent lifestyle, romance, and secure future the good Thai girl is more than happy. Although expect to foot the bill if you're a decade or more older :P. 

On 9/16/2016 at 10:47 AM, georgemandm said:

Are you joking, I don't date bar woman in thailand at all and I have find thai woman are the easiest woman to pick up and date .

In surten tourist areas and where westerns go, it is easy to date and find women yes, but except from that it is not that easy. 

Seems like thais do what the other thais do in the village or in the city, who they know, and can introduce them. It is very rear a thai go out and do something different than her closests do. 

And the story is different from I first came here, and now, when Im getting older. Not old, but older

11 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Thai women are officially the most unfaithful women in the world.

Out of interest is that true?

I know I have seen reports about Thais in general being like this, however I always thought it was more the males and most people answering those surveys I assume would be male too. 

16 minutes ago, BobbyL said:

Out of interest is that true?

I know I have seen reports about Thais in general being like this, however I always thought it was more the males and most people answering those surveys I assume would be male too. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/asiancorrespondent.com/amp/2015/02/thailand-ranked-most-adulterous-country-in-the-world//

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/16/2016 at 5:03 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

and some have large bulges in their wallet pocket.

That explains why people like Jagger still get young women despite being old and anything but handsome.

Yes but he also well endowed, as has been on display for many years

On 9/16/2016 at 10:49 AM, drronnie said:

I think it also depends on the person. Some people are handsome, some are not, some have good social skill and some have none. 

I like all the heroes here who "don't date bar girls" but have loads of easy pick ups etc. I call total BS LOL

Having said that, I for one find Thai women unfriendly and almost impossible to talk to or get to know - unless they want to be your girlfriend or marry you! Lol I stayed in BKK for 2 and half years and without trying at all, met 4 or 5 really nice women that would have stayed with me and/or wanted to marry. That's without even trying or being a ladies man. I then found a younger girl I have two children with! Plus another few that were potential "catches" that I didn't persue. Other than that, almost Every Thai woman I meet, apart from older ladies where's there's no "sexual" aspect, are totally unfriendly and even nasty to me. No hellos, bad service in shops, beady eyed looks then ignore me, stuff like that. I just put it down to jealousy because I'm good looking and laugh it off. They can get lost! 

I like all the heroes here who "don't date bar girls" but have loads of easy pick ups etc. I call total BS LOL
Having said that, I for one find Thai women unfriendly and almost impossible to talk to or get to know - unless they want to be your girlfriend or marry you! Lol I stayed in BKK for 2 and half years and without trying at all, met 4 or 5 really nice women that would have stayed with me and/or wanted to marry. That's without even trying or being a ladies man. I then found a younger girl I have two children with! Plus another few that were potential "catches" that I didn't persue. Other than that, almost Every Thai woman I meet, apart from older ladies where's there's no "sexual" aspect, are totally unfriendly and even nasty to me. No hellos, bad service in shops, beady eyed looks then ignore me, stuff like that. I just put it down to jealousy because I'm good looking and laugh it off. They can get lost! 
Oh you sound a real "hansom" man,well in your own mind anyway,lol

Sent from my SM-A720F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Thai girls are just like a cats.. you can't chase her, take your time to understand,feed them ,spend quality time. Don't ignore them..they might leave your heart shattered and broken.  If you have your patience and determination you might find yourself as lucky man in the world. If you can stand leave as fast as you can before you gone crazy.

On 2/7/2019 at 8:01 PM, BritManToo said:

Thai women are officially the most unfaithful women in the world.

Does that include your current GF you are paying?

I see your comment as poor choices by immature weak males.

There are plenty of good loyal Thai women here just choose wisely.

33 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Does that include your current GF you are paying?

Probably, but then I'm unfaithful as well (if you considering hiring other help as unfaithful).

Do 'good loyal women' really exist? I'm doubtful about that.

AWALT

25 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Probably, but then I'm unfaithful as well (if you considering hiring other help as unfaithful).

Do 'good loyal women' really exist? I'm doubtful about that.

AWALT

If you participate in sex as much as you talk about it , there wouldnt be much time left in the day for you too do anything else

Archived