Nangfah. The Saga Continues

webfact

Nangfah. The Saga Continues

Report by The Pattaya One News Team

pat3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 1pm, on the afternoon of September 15,  Ms Namfon Jongthanakamol (28) and her attorney, Acting Sub Lt. Somsan Athiwes, took a letter of complaint, on behalf of Ms. Sommai Jongthanakamol, (49) to Pol Capt Anuphong Puanglee at Pattaya Police Station.

The complaint related to a charge of taking a minor,  Ms Pinkaew Prasongsud, (14) from her guardian or parents to Ms Paranisa Chaiyanapanich, owner of the much talked about Nangfah Karaoke Bar on Third Road, Pattaya.

Ms. Namfon and her attorney went to Pattaya Provincial Court to meet Ms. Sommai, where she is still in prison awaiting trial, and asked to act on her behalf for the minor charge.

The police had taken statement from Ms. Namfon and co-ordinated with the court to obtain more details from Ms. Sommai.

The police will also summon Ms. Paranisa for further questioning.

Source: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/231677/nangfah-saga-continues/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-09-16

This one is getting a bit hard to keep up with.  An "acting Police Sub Lt" lawyer, people being called for questioning that do not appear in the article, and let's not mention the circus of the first couple of weeks of this saga.  It is all so confusing I am losing interest.

Edited by The Deerhunter
added a word

12 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

This one is getting a bit hard to keep up with.  An "acting Police Sub Lt" lawyer, people being called for questioning that do not appear in the article, and let's not mention the circus of the first couple of weeks of this saga.  It is all so confusing I am losing interest.

That confusion is what I also felt reading this article, but I suspect this is also one of the ways the Establishment denudes people and makes unpleasant stories go away (or rather turn them around to smear and bite the originally innocent complainant).