Mom Turns Informer on Son for Drugs and Guns

rooster59

Mom Turns Informer on Son for Drugs and Guns

Report by Pattaya One News Team

Mom-Turns-Informer-on-Son-for-Drugs-and-Guns-1.jpg

PATTAYA:-- At 6.30pm Pol Maj Piyapong Ainsarn, an inspector of the Pattaya Provincial Police arrived with a warrant to search a house at Ekmongkol Village 4 Soi Kao Talo, Pattaya.

His team arrested twenty-five year old Mr. Soonthown (aka Jo) Sookprom from Surin and confiscated sixty-three rounds of ammunition for an M16 assault rifle, sixty other assorted shells and an Ice smoking kit.

Officers said that Sookprom’s mother could no longer handle his behaviour. He has regularly been inviting people to her house for drugs parties and that she could no longer control his behaviour.

Other members of the family were concerned about these ‘friends’ and sometimes feared for their safety.

And so she informed the police about his activities in the hope that he might ‘learn something.’

He has been detained and will be sent for trial.

Source: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/231779/mom-turns-informer-son-drugs-guns/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-09-18

Good for the Mom.   She was probably freighted

for her safety.

I have seen some wonderful parents, who's kids

got involved with drugs and criminal types lose

everything, trying to help kids who are just so

disrespectful  and no good.  You can't always blame

the parents.....only the parents fault about 90% 

of the time!! 

7 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

Courageous lady, must be heart wrenching to have to turn her own son in but she deserves better in her life.

really brave for her to do this service to her country by doing the police job. the only hope is that it works for the better as it sometimes can.

whether out of frustration  or courage this lady definitely took the right step before the problem escalates into something bigger. hope the police will show great consideration for her efforts and send the offender for rehabilitation rather than  just prison.

1 hour ago, little mary sunshine said:

Good for the Mom.   She was probably freighted

for her safety.

I have seen some wonderful parents, who's kids

got involved with drugs and criminal types lose

everything, trying to help kids who are just so

disrespectful  and no good.  You can't always blame

the parents.....only the parents fault about 90% 

of the time!! 

many a time it is the wrong association with bad elements that can get a person into trouble as wrong  peer pressure has a way of pushing people deeper into problems.

1 hour ago, sahibji said:

many a time it is the wrong association with bad elements that can get a person into trouble as wrong  peer pressure has a way of pushing people deeper into problems.

Yes sir....you more or less nailed it as to the contentious social problems created by recreational drug use.

The drugs themselves are only a part of the problem while the main problem is the people that are doing the drugs while commonly ( as in not all but all too many ) they are more nefarious than just being drug users.

Often they are well suited for recreational drug use and commonly of the criminal mentality and the Ya-Hoo, Party Hardy types.

Back in the day I did my fair share of partying and recreational drugs but I eventually grew wise and faded away from the drug consumption culture and party hardy scene and not because of the drugs so much rather I realized that all too many of the people I befriended or they were befriending me or people I encountered and or hanging around with were, all too often,  borderline criminal types with attitude that was going to get them in trouble with the law and or other people for more than just drugs.

Theft, Breaking and Entering, Trespassing, Trafficking in Narcotics, Assault, Drinking and Driving, Fencing Stolen Goods, Illegal Firearms, Growing Marijuana and Selling Marijuana, Tax Evasion, Car Theft, Motorcycle Gang Members and other Street Gang members associated with numerous illegal activities including Murder and extortion and racketeering and prostitution and rape and the list goes on and on......

I began to scrutinize who exactly I was often indirectly involved with and what I was associated with or complicit with relative to all that was entailed in my alcohol and recreational drug fueled, party hardy adventures.

I actually began to question just how did the marijuana that I was smoking and holding in my hand come to be and how there was a good possibility that the joint I was smoking or other recreational drug I was consuming could easy be associated with other peoples death or murder and bloodshed or social misery caused by the wide spread supply and consumption of recreational dugs ...legal or illegal.......while I woke up to the fact that recreational drugs are for losers and told myself I was being a loser.....although I do not really think of the users as losers in that specific way.

However,  during my drug consuming career I sure did meet a lot of people that were perfectly suited for the word losers while their mentalities and attitudes were well suited to be life long druggies and stoners and addicts and criminal types of varying capacity....so, in effect, I faded away from the people involved in drug supply and drug consumption more so than the drugs while I know I am way better off without those sorts of people in my life...and the drugs also.....of course.

I did have a good time and lots of good stoner memories to reminisce upon but I realized then and now how I could have been one of the casualties of the drug consumption culture and that I have no doubt about...as I could have been one of them by way of associating with them.

So yes, absolutely, the people you do your drugs with are a big factor in a persons possible demise if they continue to participate in the drug consumption culture and continue associating with the many other drug consuming people who become your circle of drug consuming buddies and all that is entailed.

Cheers

Edited by gemguy