Danish man conned me of 100 million baht while I had cancer -  Thai woman begs PM for justice

webfact

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is the second time I have heard a foreigner scammed a Thai lady, usually I hear about 10 stories per day, where a Thai woman scam and destroy a foreigners life, savings and dreams

He didn't scam her, he just didn't allow himself to eventually get scammed (not yet anyway)

Still, just getting by without financial rape out here is cause enough for celebration.

Now, just exactly what the PM could do to assist in all this would make a hell of a story.

Another nice reminder that Thailand is a place where you keep your pocket money only.

I'm glad I don't have any complications like that. For me, it's simple things for simple guys. Everything I have ever bought is in my wife's name. If ever she decides to boot me out, I'll pack my bags and head for my condo. The condo is in my name and was purchased before we married. If she were fair minded and offered me some sort of a split, what would I do with a house and farmland in the boonies? There will be no lawyers, fighting or bull crap in our settlement.

My rule has always been to never spend more than I can comfortably afford to walk away from. KISS.

On 19/09/2016 at 11:11 AM, steelepulse said:

I wonder who put the money in to begin with?  If I was a betting man I'd say it wasn't her.

Why "Danish Farang" instead of Danish man?

I bet the Danish man used his Thai wife`s name as a front to set up the company in the first place as many of these Farlang men that set up illegal businesses do.

OK darling, thank you for fronting my business, you`re 53 now and have cancer, therefore you have fulfilled your purpose so goodbye sweetheart.

This is legally and morally wrong, no matter which ways you look at it. And for the losers who have been taken to the cleaners by Thai women, this does not make the OP justifiable.

2 hours ago, Gary A said:

I'm glad I don't have any complications like that. For me, it's simple things for simple guys. Everything I have ever bought is in my wife's name. If ever she decides to boot me out, I'll pack my bags and head for my condo. The condo is in my name and was purchased before we married. If she were fair minded and offered me some sort of a split, what would I do with a house and farmland in the boonies? There will be no lawyers, fighting or bull crap in our settlement.

My rule has always been to never spend more than I can comfortably afford to walk away from. KISS.

Exactly like myself. Love to be in the boonies but my condo in Bangkok is still in my name