Warning signs erected after three died from the elephant attacks in Buriram

webfact

Warning signs erected after three died from the elephant attacks in Buriram

G0DL5oPyrtt5HBAi4Fu0IZkAqBmqNONN8LyCNRtf

BURIRAM: -- Park officials at Dong Yai wildlife sanctuary in Buriram has erected elephant warning signs telling villagers of danger from the large mammals after three people were killed during the past three months.

Apart from tightened measures to monitor wildlife poaching, park officials have put up signs prohibiting poaching in the park and warning villagers to be in extreme caution after elephants in the park had attacked and killed a park official and two villagers during the past three months.

Jirawat Pikulhom, leader of the Lam Narong dam fishing community, the elephant attacks had frightened the community residents, and forced them to avoid entering the park in search of food as warned by officials.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/warning-signs-erected-three-died-elephant-attacks-buriram/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2016-09-19

55 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

"Dear Park Users, please avoid poaching elephants and other game when in this park.

Thank You and have a nice day."

Ooooohhhh so i can't make a selfie with the baby-elephant for my fayboo?? Why not? You are so mean! I no like, i can do leo leo, mai ben lai.....