German Or Dutch Potatoes Imported?

rcm

Hi there,

Does anybody have some good contact/address of an importer for German or Dutch Potatoes? A Collegue would need quite a bit of it....

Thanks for the feedbacks or if you wish send me PM's

brgds,

rcm :o

Any advice on the above?

thx rcm

Hi there,

Does anybody have some good contact/address of an importer for German or Dutch Potatoes? A Collegue would need quite a bit of it....

brgds,

Any advice on the above?

thx rcm

Try the local potatoes. I eat local potatoes from time to time and they are overall quite excellent. They are what Americans call new potatoes...great for potato salad etc.

Chownah

Hi there,

brgds,

Any advice on the above?

thx rcm

Try the local potatoes. I eat local potatoes from time to time and they are overall quite excellent. They are what Americans call new potatoes...great for potato salad etc.

Chownah

I hardly ever eat potatoes and when i do ,the local stuff is OK with me , however, this Potatoes requested must be from Holland or Germany, it was specific asked for...so i am trying my luck here...

Thanks for any feedbacks ...,

rcm :D

I'm no expert on potatoes but I would say your friend is after a specific variety of potato rather than ones from Germany or Holland.

Some varieties are good for French fries and others aren't etc.

Maybe you could ask your friend if this is right and that may help finding a source for them.

Ok, i'll try to get in touch with SIMONS in Jomtien , thx for the info.

I wish i knew what this Guy is precisely doing with these potatoes....i'll meet him in the next days as i too would wish to know which Type of potato he needs. Just to put Country of Origin on it doesn't make the different Taste it has to be the right type too. Regardless, i still look for somebody who imports potatoes from Holland or Germany and i am sure this importer will also have a variety of potatoe Types avialable....

The Guy who needs the Potatoes isn't european but Thai-chinese so i don't think he will make parsley potatoe or austrian potato Salad with it..... :o

thanks for the feedbacks ,

rcm

Hi there,

brgds,

You might try All in Hua Hin .. German guy (Kiel?) who sells lots of western food items. Sorry not to have his phone number handy.