Video: Foreign bikers gang up on Thais in shocking Pattaya violence

webfact

2 minutes ago, daoyai said:

If the biker gang bangers had just stopped after hitting the scooter and paid for the damage, the story would have ended there.  Instead they road off like the greasy thugs they are .

2 minutes ago, daoyai said:

If the biker gang bangers had just stopped after hitting the scooter and paid for the damage, the story would have ended there.  Instead they road off like the greasy thugs they are .

They were doing Thai style?

In the greasy thugs defense, i guess they can say they didnt ride off after killing someone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, taichiplanet said:

very unfair fight. i hope the culprits are taught a lesson about Thainess as a normal Thai fight must consist of 5 Thais to 1 Farang.

At last our turn. Feels good to see the thais get beaten for ones. Normaly its 5 thais against 1 farang. But that is not good enough to put on tv. Hope they learn their lesson to look in the car first haha

• Like 1

According to the newspaper that cannot be mentioned here but has brought the whole story, it was the bikers who crashed their pickup truck into the Thai guy's motorbike while chasing another person. No excuse for this behavior. Hopefully, they end up where they belong.

"Mr Ponran said he had been having a meal at his home after helping his grandmother at her market stall. While eating, he saw a black pickup truck with a Bangkok licence plate chasing a Thai man running along the road that went passed his home at the housing estate. Mr Ponran said the pickup hit his motorcycle, which was parked in front of the house, and did not stop."

Edited by zakk9

2 hours ago, z42 said:

Som nam na. The thai guys chased down these foreign thugs, and got their asses whupped.

No sympathy from me

Yes, they got a kicking from a group of cowards who cannot fight one on one, typical.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

EXACTLY they chased the car and it turned out to be full of bikers that could fight back and luckily there were 4 of them and not one 

As for your comment foreign thugs, how do you know that ???? they obviously were defending themselves  I am guessing that ignorant comment comes from you judging the way they look as opposed to actual fact. 

Or perhaps he saw the video.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

Well the story is expanding and I just saw a picture of the bikers windscreen all smashed in which is what the thai guys did when they caught up with the car SHOCKING HUH innocent thais I THINK NOT 

they attacked the bikers car 

...after the 'bikers' hit and run.

• Like 1

Forget about it being foreigners.

Had they chased a vehicle full of Thai thugs the result would have been the same.  Everybody played by "Thailand Rules",  (Pattaya subsection).

And isn't TV full of people saying that foreigners should comply with Thai "norms" and conventions?

A "Q" vehicle (see Q-ship - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) seems like a great way to bait and trap Thai thugs (given the weight/muscle advantage of foreigners), but one should make sure that the targets really are thugs. 

PS I don't believe I have ever posted a criticism of "cowardly" Thai battle tactics (common in Eastern warfare), but maybe someone will catch me out.

Edited by Enoon