Earnings In Phuket For A Thai Salon Worker

tk47

anyone any idea how much a lady working in a hairdressing salon in Phuket might earn in one week please?

Without knowing the specifics of the girls working conditions but having had a number of "friends" in similar roles over the years my best estimate would be between 6,000 and 12,000 THB per month.

anyone any idea how much a lady working in a hairdressing salon in Phuket might earn in one week please?

Without knowing the specifics of the girls working conditions but having had a number of "friends" in similar roles over the years my best estimate would be between 6,000 and 12,000 THB per month.

I have never heard of girls making between B24,000 and B48,000 per month just cutting hair in Phuket. :o

Edit My mistake you stated monthly where the OP asked weekly. I apologise triplegee.

Edited by Cigarette Burn

Thanks for a straightforward answer within the limits I gave. All I know is it is someone cutting and styling ladies hair.

what's the reason behind the question?

Curiosity? Do I actually need a reason to want to know?

Thanks for a straightforward answer within the limits I gave. All I know is it is someone cutting and styling ladies hair.

what's the reason behind the question?

Curiosity? Do I actually need a reason to want to know?

There are a lot of Thai Girls making money Parting Hair... :o:D:D