Klass Condo in Languan - work stopped?

Sold out is an agent's lingo to mean fully booked, and not actual sales.

Resales unit is an agent's lingo to mean, booked units that have their bookings defaulted and cancelled.

This is why it is always safer to buy only in completed projects, ready for title transfer.

I asked around and heard that the building may have failed it's Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and so construction was put on hold.  Not sure if this is correct, as I can't find anything in writing in English or Thai?

But I have seen news reports of other buildings failing the EIA and all deposits were returned, the building was then redesigned and re-launched.

13 minutes ago, Familyonthemove said:

I asked around and heard that the building may have failed it's Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and so construction was put on hold.  Not sure if this is correct, as I can't find anything in writing in English or Thai?

But I have seen news reports of other buildings failing the EIA and all deposits were returned, the building was then redesigned and re-launched.

You don't receive a building permit until the EIA is approved. If the developer starts building before this then they are completely at risk.

That is going to be an expensive problem to fix. Really.