Rest In Peace, Les.....

lostinisaan

Mr Braddock and his wife were running a restaurant at the Baan San Saran Village where the couple lived. A forum user wrote,”Les has been trying to get back to Australian for quite a while now to have heart surgery, but the doctors were not prepared to operate until his condition improved from a motorbike accident last year.”

“I just found out this afternoon that the Australian fellow, Les, is in the ICU at the Army Hospital,” he said. “I ran into his wife at the hospital today and she said Les had been in the ICU for 4 days now with kidney failure and his condition is deteriorating daily.”

Only 24 hours after the post, Les Braddock died from his illness. His wife had decided to take him home after doctors said there was nothing they could do for him. He passed away on the evening of September 16.

Really sad news that he had to go in the age of 60 under those circumstances that he couldn't get the needed operation..

Rest in Peace, Les. My sincere condolences to his family and friends. :sleep:

Source: http://www.farang-deaths.com/

Archived