Vacuum cleaner with water filtration

maxnasonov

Hello. Does anyone know where I can find the the subject in Bangkok? For example, Philips FC8950 (http://www.philips.com.sg/c-p/FC8950_01/aquaaction-bagless-water-filtration-vacuum-cleaner-with-aquaweb-technology-and-triactive-nozzle/overview)/Karcher DS 6.000 or anything else with aqua filter. I've tried to look for some models I'm sure have a water filter on Lazada but no luck. 

I also want a KArcher vacuum, went to see them in the shop and they are not the same quality...even dangerous since there's no ground cable...and that for a water vacuum cleaner.

I've seen the new model, professional line (grey color) 55db (very silent) for 250 euro in Germany...i will bring one of those.

• 4 weeks later...

There are many  that have water filter, like Maxkon, Philips like your link. Contrary to standard floor cleaners, the newly-developed cleaner water filtration system works with the natural power of water. As a consequence of its high suction power, this type of water in your filter is rotated at high-speed. This rotating water column efficiently filters out any sucked-in dust and immediately binds it within the water bath. The end result is fresh and clean air, which helps allergy sufferers. As the vacuum cleaner has a water filter, filter bags - in which allergens can multiply - are no longer needed, and mite excretions are simply emptied out with the water after use. Another advantage for allergy sufferers is that there is no longer a cloud of dust when emptying the vacuum cleaner.

Edited by Rimmer
Commercial link removed