Team Trump: We didn't invite Gennifer Flowers

webfact

Team Trump: We didn't invite Gennifer Flowers

By Eric Bradner, CNN

(CNN)Donald Trump's campaign manager and running mate said Sunday the GOP candidate doesn't want Gennifer Flowers -- who had an affair with Bill Clinton in the 1970s -- at Monday night's presidential debate.

"We have not invited her formally, and we do not expect her to be there as a guest of the Trump campaign," Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, Trump's vice presidential nominee, told "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace that Trump's suggestion he'd invite Flowers was just "mocking" Clinton's campaign for distracting from the real issues at stake on Monday night.

Full story: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/25/politics/presidential-debate-preview-2016/index.html

cnn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright CNN 2016-09-26

2 minutes ago, BuaBS said:

Stupid move . He should put Gennifer Flowers on the front row.

No, he should have someone else put here there, with iron clad deniability on his part.  

And I know I'm mixing my metaphors, but it would be best if she was wearing a blue dress with a stain on it. 

27 minutes ago, impulse said:

No, he should have someone else put here there, with iron clad deniability on his part.  

And I know I'm mixing my metaphors, but it would be best if she was wearing a blue dress with a stain on it. 

Even better .... But don't know whether she is in Trump's camp or not, .... Gennifer is.

1 hour ago, BuaBS said:

Even better .... But don't know whether she is in Trump's camp or not, .... Gennifer is.

They don't even need Monica.  Just a stained blue dress.  Slap one on Ms Flowers in the front row and HRC's head will be spinning trying to reconcile what she's seeing.  

Well, her head may not spin all the way around, but I suspect she'd be distracted from the debate...