Ritz Carlton Residences Bangkok at Mahanakhon

grantbkk

Last Thursday a friend and I went to the MahaNakhon site to check on the progress of the project. We actually wanted to get information on purchasing one or two condominium units as this project is nearing completion and is being featured as luxury first class residences in the tallest building in Bangkok. Much to our surprise and amusement there was no sales office or any information on where it was or a telephone number we could call to begin our quest to buy one or two of these high-end condominiums.

I did find the RCR website online and called the contact number to inquire where we could get sales information on the project. A very polite woman told us there really was not anything set up and advised perhaps by the end of the year there may be a sales office and renderings for us to view. I told her I thought she was joking or misunderstood. I reiterated that we wanted to contact someone in sales to purchase condominiums in the project. She said we could make an appointment with an agent and was asked the location of the office? She was quite vague so we had a good laugh and ended the call which ended our association with the whole RCR project.

I have read that a number of units had been sold and the project was not sold out. It is odd and even suspicious that we could not obtain sales information from RCR. Could this be only for Chinese investors? Buyer beware I guess.

I would have had to get a loan but my friend could have bought one or two penthouses that day.

Contact The Ritz-Carlton Residences in Bangkok

The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Bangkok The world leading hotel-branded residences management company provides a vision to create luxury living in the worlds most vibrant cities. Thailands first Ritz-Carlton Residences will feature 200 residences, which will become the citys most exclusive address, and.....

rcr-bangkok.com

I don't know where you checked on their website.. But I only was gone there and found this information.

Both Thais and Foreigners are eligible to purchase at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Bangkok.

Residences are sold freehold. For more information, please contact +66 (0) 2 234 1414 or [email protected] at your convenience.

A quick visit to their website's contact page, submitted the contact form and I got a prompt reply in literally minutes from one, Ms Melissa Chollasap, Senior Vice President, Sales & Marketing Department.

Seems legit and she is lovely to speak to.

mahanarkornsalesweb.jpg