Is under consideration period starting at extension expiration date or at the application time? In Jomtien. Renewal of marriage extension

My marriage extension ends 15 Jan. I plan to renew my extension one month before expiration 15 December. I should get 30 days under consideration stamp. In Jomtien immigration does the 30 days start from the application date or extension expiration date? Or is it case by case?

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Dmitry2222 said:

Currently i wait the extension about two month. Do i have to prepare any report in the local immigration?

What is the report back date on the under consideration stamp that immigration did after your application was accepted?

Some offices start the 30 days from the date your current permit to stay ends instead of the date you apply. If you did you application a month early you would get a report back date that is 2 months later if they do it that way.

A report would not be needed unless you had a 90 day report due during the under consideration period. 

35 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

What is the report back date on the under consideration stamp that immigration did after your application was accepted?

First of June. I applied application of the extension for 3 days before end of permit to stay . My last entrance was with single entry NON-O few mounth ago.

10 minutes ago, Dmitry2222 said:

First of June. I applied application of the extension for 3 days before end of permit to stay . My last entrance was with single entry NON-O few mounth ago.

What is immigration telling you?

It should of been approved by now.

The under consideration stamp allows you to stay until it is approved.

10 minutes ago, Dmitry2222 said:

Wait... However i misunderstood, i have to check status of my extension in local immigration or wait, when they notify me about the result (they took my phone number).

You need to go the immigration office to ask about it. Do not depend upon them calling you.

• Thanks 1

On 6/14/2018 at 10:01 AM, ubonjoe said:

You need to go the immigration office to ask about it. Do not depend upon them calling you.

Yesterday i got the answer - "you need to come at the next day". So, today i have stamp of 1 year extension. And i waited for stamp 1 month and 15 days.