Twenty-two Arrested in Police raid in Central Pattaya

webfact

Twenty-two Arrested in Police raid in Central Pattaya

Report by Pattaya One News Team

pat2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- At 2.30am, on the morning of September 29, police chiefs in Pattaya received information that the Eighteen Plus Bar on Soi 3 was still serving drinks after hours. The informant also reported seeing many ‘young people going in and out and having a good time.’

A team of thirty officers was rapidly deployed and discovered many teenagers enjoying themselves. There were also twenty young girls who were offering ‘services.’

A search revealed nine teenagers, ten people without ID cards and sixteen tested positive for drug use. There was also a fruit flavored liquid available and and eCigarette. Nobody admitted to owning these dangerous and despicable items.

Officers arrested the twenty-five year old bar manager, Mr Piraphat Sirimongkol, under an arrest warrant issued on February 19, 2016 on the charge of being cheeky to one of their colleagues earlier in the year.

Two were arrested for drug possession. Twenty-three year old Supalert Morawan had thirteen Erimin 5 tablets and twenty-five year old Ms Susarusa Tiasakul had fourteen of the  benzodiazepine, otherwise known as Happy 5.

They will be charged under the Ministerial Regulations issued under the Psychotropic Substance Act, B.E. 2518.

Thirty-two year old Mr. Tiemsak Taksin, Mr. Wirisphan Thanatsiridechayos who is thirty-four and  Mr Piraphat Sirimongko (25) have been charged with having no permit, distribution of alcohol after hours, having twenty teenagers on the premises and having girls for ‘services’ available.

The police have applied to have the premises closed down for five-years.

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/twenty-two-arrested-in-police-raid-in-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-09-29

6 hours ago, alocacoc said:

That's so damn sad. Let the youths celebrate their live. What is wrong with that?

Most "youths" are in bed at 2.30 am during weekdays as they have work to go to,there were bars around my area off third rd that stayed opened all night and have been "visited" by the police/army and told to comply with proper closing times........ 2.00 am I believe.......resulting in a much more pleasant living experience for all :thumbsup:

The sight of two or three young girls staggering out of a late-night Karaoke/Boy band bar at 8 or 9 in the morning clearly well intoxicated and climbing aboard a scooter driven by one of them was a disaster waiting to happen,which often sadly did......:sad:

I don't see too many blokes about so I suspect most of these girls have just come off the late shift and in need of some relaxation away from the late night drunks and loud mouth buffoons they graciously refer to as customers. Cops working their late shift collecting overdue "fees".

A couple quotes I love from this article No. 1  Nobody admitted to owning these dangerous and despicable items. No.2 Officers arrested the twenty-five year old bar manager, Mr Piraphat Sirimongkol, under an arrest warrant issued on February 19, 2016 on the charge of being cheeky to one of their colleagues earlier in the year. No. 3 The police have applied to have the premises closed down for five-years. Thats what you get for being "Cheeky" well along with other things. 

Problem is the various English language news sources just play up for the gallery. Sure the Thais make themselves look stupid a lot of the time, but Pattaya One and most of the others deal in tabloid sensationalism.

"...under an arrest warrant issued on February 19, 2016 on the charge of being cheeky to one of their colleagues earlier in the year."

Yes, they are inept and untrustworthy, but...

"The informant also reported seeing many ‘young people going in and out and having a good time.’

[...]

A team of thirty officers was rapidly deployed and discovered many teenagers enjoying themselves."

Pattaya One cannot help but take advantage in its wording.

19 minutes ago, Squeegee said:

Problem is the various English language news sources just play up for the gallery. Sure the Thais make themselves look stupid a lot of the time, but Pattaya One and most of the others deal in tabloid sensationalism.

"...under an arrest warrant issued on February 19, 2016 on the charge of being cheeky to one of their colleagues earlier in the year."

Yes, they are inept and untrustworthy, but...

"The informant also reported seeing many ‘young people going in and out and having a good time.’

[...]

A team of thirty officers was rapidly deployed and discovered many teenagers enjoying themselves."

Pattaya One cannot help but take advantage in its wording.

Agree. But I guess it's a big ask expecting them to take a professional approach.

3 hours ago, NongKhaiKid said:

An arrest warrant on a charge of ' being cheeky to a member of the BIB '.   :biggrin:

And this from an organization that takes the piss every day.

Cheeky

Being impudent could lead one onto more serious offences Like impudence with a tongue in cheek attitude in later years then possibly sentenced to 10 - 20 years as a TV member :coffee1:

11 hours ago, ScotBkk said:

Cheeky

Being impudent could lead one onto more serious offences Like impudence with a tongue in cheek attitude in later years then possibly sentenced to 10 - 20 years as a TV member :coffee1:

10-20 years as a TV member ?

The death penalty would be a blessed relief ! Wonder how many suspensions could be picked up in that time ?

Young people having a good time? Bah Humbug, beat them to within an inch of their E-Cigarrettes and fruit flavoured whatnots.

I never heard of having a good time when I was young, why oh why should todays youth enjoy themselves, it just aint right, is it?

Thank your celestial being of choice for those  informing little rats who report these folk who dare to have fun, bless-em.

Oh, am I in an alternative universe? Thought so, just going to return to mine, bye.

On 29/09/2016 at 4:08 PM, mercman24 said:

just change the name of the bar, as happened to DR  BJ in Bangkok, opened up again straight after with a different name.

The complaint to Dr BJ's was the name, that's why they changed it, nothing to do with drugs, underaged drinking or late opening.

On 10/1/2016 at 3:25 PM, gdgbb said:

It was all illegal. 

Then they should fine the owner/manager but send the patrons home instead of arrest them which is not helpful. May be some of them lost their job now. And I find it also wrong to show their faces online.

There were also twenty young girls who were offering ‘services.’

more probably "There were also twenty young girls suspected of offering ‘services.’ " , seems a very difficult thing to prove unless there was a sting operation or the ladies were openly advertising services...

Archived