Burmese dies from anal injuries in Koh Samui

webfact

Burmese dies from anal injuries

Phuket Gazette - 

sam1.jpeg

Mr Mueang was admitted to hospital on September 19 with a high fever. Photo: Suchat Hankij

KOH SAMUI: A Myanmar man died Wednesday afternoon in Koh Samui, nine days after he was admitted to hospital with a torn anus, anal inflammation and a blood infection from a torn intestine. 

Capt Issaret Saneangwan of Samui Police received reports regarding the deceased from Samui Hospital.

“Thirty-year-old Mueang Santoo had passed away about an hour before we arrived at the hospital,” said Capt Issaret. “Hospital staff confirmed that he was admitted on September 19 with a high fever.”

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Burmese-dies-anal-injuries/65644?desktopversion

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2016-09-30

27 minutes ago, webfact said:

“Thirty-year-old Mueang Santoo had passed away about an hour before we arrived at the hospital,” said Capt Issaret. “Hospital staff confirmed that he was admitted on September 19 with a high fever.”

Poor guy had his ass ripped out and it took you 9 days to get round to visiting the hospital ?

I hope karma is a <deleted> bitch

32 minutes ago, SgtRock said:

Poor guy had his ass ripped out and it took you 9 days to get round to visiting the hospital ?

I hope karma is a <deleted> bitch

He was admitted to the hospital 9 days ago, presumably, soon after it happened. 

20 minutes ago, tonywillo said:

Jokes aside this poor person died as result of thai incompetence and apathy. He was simply left to die cause hospital staff and administration couldn't make a decision on a penny less person dumped by his mates. 

He died because he appears to have been sexually assaulted...we really don't know what the hospital did or did not do to save this person BUT the single photo certsinly appears to show he was receiving medical care, yes ?

These types of injuries indicate a serious sexual assault aand the victim deserves the same courtesy as when it happens to a female victim. Nothing to make jokes about here. 

but as we have seen so many times that Thai culture does not place much importance on rape or sexual assault of women and one can only guess it could be less for a man. 

Nobody deserves to be assaulted, let alone in this manner and left to die without any friends or family to offer comfort in those final 9 days.

I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on t.v. but I don't think sexual activities (rape of otherwise, also with foreign objects) are the only cause of serious torn anus as they put it in the article. Also mentioned was torn intestine. Anal sex wouldn't go that far. So why are people assuming this was caused by sex or rape? 

24 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on t.v. but I don't think sexual activities (rape of otherwise, also with foreign objects) are the only cause of serious torn anus as they put it in the article. Also mentioned was torn intestine. Anal sex wouldn't go that far. So why are people assuming this was caused by sex or rape? 

Penetration with a foreign object would lead to the injuries indicated in the article.

Are you suggesting he suffered a massive bowel movement ?

Obviously,a serious assault, resulting in his death,and the police

could not be bothered to come and at least take a statement,as

he lay in the hospital for 9 days,only arriving an hour before he

died,maybe the hospital staff did not bother to inform them,either

way,it shows the complete apathy Thai's show to Burmese.

regards worgeordie

Archived