Photocopying and email printing. How much do you pay in Pattaya

performance

Yes my wife got properly robbed by a scum bag near corner Banglamung road and Nakluea road 

The piece of garbage charged her 15 baht per page off email.  A whopping get 125 Baht.

Tomorrow I go back and make problem at his dirty shop

There are 2 shops side by side it's 1st one right. I will teach this criminal 

1 hour ago, performance said:

Yes my wife got properly robbed by a scum bag near corner Banglamung road and Nakluea road 

The piece of garbage charged her 15 baht per page off email.  A whopping get 125 Baht.

Tomorrow I go back and make problem at his dirty shop

There are 2 shops side by side it's 1st one right. I will teach this criminal 

LOL.....How did they rob her? Did they threaten her with a gun/knife if she doesn't pay up then they would stick it to her?

It's a free market, it's called capitalism. It's up to the person to decide if they want to pay an exorbitant price or not. There are suckers everywhere, that's why in BKK there are lots of taxis that are happy to charge overinflated prices to suckers who are happy to go somewhere without using a meter.

3 hours ago, bbi1 said:

LOL.....How did they rob her? Did they threaten her with a gun/knife if she doesn't pay up then they would stick it to her?

It's a free market, it's called capitalism. It's up to the person to decide if they want to pay an exorbitant price or not. There are suckers everywhere, that's why in BKK there are lots of taxis that are happy to charge overinflated prices to suckers who are happy to go somewhere without using a meter.

Good luck to you. No need waste your time typing. I see you same way I see him. Do the maths. 

Archived