Moonlighting cop in a taxi drowns in klong after going the wrong way at a U-Turn

rooster59

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, elgordo38 said:

Wrong Way Corrigan. To serve and protect?

True, I often go the wrong way! but the Corrigan you refer to, was not such an idiot if i remember correctly.

Anyhow not to be trite about this this accident, I would say, RIP to the man, terrible way to die!

Edited by maxcorrigan

I know that when someone dies in any circumstances,be they strange,influenced or natural.I know that many posters like to add a bit of satire or humour to the incidents.And i see that when Thai people die when committing an act of absolute stupidity.And the posts that follow are right to condemn people for making light of it.

But,if there is a Thai version of Thai Visa,i wonder how many Thais laugh and joke at one of us dying in the same circumstance.Empathy is all very good,but i think it is a feeling that they just do not possess.

Sad loss of life R.I.P and condolences to his family dont see anything amusing about this. Some of you should be ashamed for the comments you have posted and some of you talk about Thainess if it was a farang it would be a different story it doesnt matter if he was apolice man who trained other police the poor chap made a mistake why? because he's human

On 10/1/2016 at 6:18 PM, robertthebruce said:

Accidental Death ??? Driving at high speed going the wrong way ????

i think it's your reply that is Amazing...

It is your and everyone else's lack of empathy that amazes me now.

1 hour ago, sensei said:

It is your and everyone else's lack of empathy that amazes me now.

If if this was a one off, Yes I would understand.

but living in Thailand, it's a daily event so it gets a bit boring....

my Empathy drifted away years ago....never to raise again.... Unless things change, which I doubt....

just be thankful, you were not driving on that road that night, or you would be in a box by, now....