PM has no intention of staying in power

rooster59

Small beer compared to the thousand-year Third Reich, but just as daft. Nobody knows what the world is going to look like in five years, let alone 20.

Edited by Krataiboy
error

2 hours ago, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

This 'road' isn't plotted, let alone paved. Has much more in common with a 'garden path.' As in, "being led down..." And a circular one at that.

Ah the blushing bride awaits with the road map packed in the suitcase waiting for the "Call to duty" I am sure he will be more loved once legally? elected. They will parachute him in on victory day for the rich and well eternal you know what for the rest of the population. I am sure his name is all over the "road map" to glory. 

On 10/2/2016 at 0:01 PM, rooster59 said:

He then called on all sectors of society to reconcile and compromise, saying everyone must be patient as the reform process is now underway and will require an extended period of time to achieve implementation. 

Implementation or enslavement. 

1 hour ago, Krataiboy said:

Small beer compared to the thousand-year Third Reich, but just as daft. Nobody knows what the world is going to look like in five years, let alone 20.

Oh I think I have a good idea. A few wars here and there, Working class being beaten into the ground, large Yacht sales up ten fold,  only big boring stores like Walmart, everybody's face buried in some electronic device, suicides by the millions, Man still trying to inhabit another planet, with little or no success.  Now beam me up scotty.

I are not staying as PM. It is difficult to hide my non reforming ways at the front line. 

As our NCPO puppet stated. You know the young guy I pinned a few more medals on before the TV program. We do not require any other authority. The new draft gave us absolute power. The new PM ok ok I tell you now. We select the next puppet to act as a PM. Directed and scripted via the NCPO chairman Mr Prayut. All costumes included. 

We have 5 good years to use what we call a road map to prosper.

Reform not required. We have a top police force. A great law system. Just ask the Thai people the approvals are through the roof. The social security for the Thais is amongst the best in the world. See what we have achieved in 2 years. Mai Pen Rai.