Spokeswoman: Kim Kardashian West held up at gunpoint in Paris 

webfact

6 hours ago, bendejo said:

THIS JUST IN: Kim identifies Borat and the guy who played the Putin-type character in House of Cards as the thieves!

I call bullshit.  Headline grabbing is the business these people are in, this time they hit the ball out of the park with an international grand slam.  Hubby did his part in the homeland by walking offstage.  Traveling with US$5 million in jewelry, just like most of us on here at TVF.  :rolleyes:   Let's see, next step is a contested insurance claim, accusations of fraud by the insurer, threat of prison, anti-French sentiment, etc: sounds like enough to propel their television show for another season.

Have some sympathy for them, it's been tough for them the past 18 months with Trump sucking up all the media attention.   If Trump gets elected they're gonna be even more desperate, maybe Kanye will get a sex change or get caught sodomizing one of the pets.

Good God that last paragraph has me in stitiches !

8 hours ago, Gillyflower said:

She wasn't in a hotel, she was in a private residence.  N ow the story is that there were 5 men in leather jackets and they spoke to her in English with a strong East European accent.  I know she is of Armenian origin but would she know different European accents.

In the photos above, if she is wearing Givenchy, then I shall no longer buy anything from him.  She just been to one of his showings.

It does look like Givenchy.

Not only am I going to boycott any future Givenchy purchases but I am going to insist the Missus donates her Antigona Bag to a homeless person.

One might imagine that she would have been offered sympathy. Instead, many on Twitter offered suspicion and even derision.

And then there was the National Rifle Association.

It took its own typically thoughtful angle to the whole thing.

On Twitter, the NRA referenced Kardashian specifically: "Wait, criminals held @KimKardashian at gunpoint in Paris? How is that possible? Does anyone know if they passed a background check first?"

https://www.cnet.com/news/nra-offers-kim-kardashian-sarcasm-armed-robbery-paris-robbery-gun-control-clinton/

I have no affection for reality show people like these, but the tweets from the NRA might be a bit much. 

I find the post speculating this might be a false report almost a ludicrous as the Kardashians and their ilk.

TH