Dna Test

pepsi007

I say…Go for it! And get it done as soon as possible!

Many men's lives have been financially and emotionally destroyed over straying women. Fraud is fraud and I don’t see how one person should be allowed to make lifetime decisions for another person, especially when her decision will be based on deceit. The idea that a women’s night of pleasure and betrayal should turn into a lifetime of emotional and financial obligation for her husband is appalling. She will deceive you for as long as she can get away with it. This is not the basis for a good and happy marriage. It's also not a great situation for raising a child.

Painful as it is, she has to suck it up and confess to you what happened. If you aren't going to support what could be someone else's baby, she should know now so she can figure out how she feels about it. Lies of this magnitude always come back to bite you in the butt. Does she really want to live with the fear of being found out?

From T.S.

"without trying to sound judgmental or sanctimonius, for 600 bucks for a test plus flights to Singapore, you must have really wanted out to go to that trouble. in the end was it worth it? What did you end up doing once the negative result was out?

ts"

I just wanted the answer as if the test was positive, I was to immediately take action to care for the child.

I did not feel it was my company's responsiblity to have a child on health care without evidence the child was mine.

Once the woman had admitted there was a chance it was another person's child, I did the math and found out our deed was about a month off from a full term pregnancy, which the birth was.

So, I had some doubts. When it was positively negative or I was excluded, well... Only time will sort out what plays out between those involved.

I am still friends with the mom and child. When I go to Bangkok, I prefer to stay with them rather than going out drinking. Ok, not all the time but most of it.

THe mom is a good person. I've known her now for 2 years. My hope is that she finds somebody to love and take care of her. I don't have any plans to marry anybody, so I'd like to keep our relationship platonic

The little girl is gorgeous, loving, and funny. If the real father could meet the child, I'm sure he'd take care of her.

Since then, the mom has had offers for people to adopt the child, offers to move abroad and marry men who have seen her picture, offers for marriage etc etc. Why she does not choose these offers is her decision.

Edited by Head Snake

I just wanted the answer as if the test was positive, I was to immediately take action to care for the child.

I did not feel it was my company's responsiblity to have a child on health care without evidence the child was mine.

Once the woman had admitted there was a chance it was another person's child, I did the math and found out our deed was about a month off from a full term pregnancy, which the birth was.

So, I had some doubts. When it was positively negative or I was excluded, well... Only time will sort out what plays out between those involved.

I am still friends with the mom and child. When I go to Bangkok, I prefer to stay with them rather than going out drinking. Ok, not all the time but most of it.

THe mom is a good person. I've known her now for 2 years. My hope is that she finds somebody to love and take care of her. I don't have any plans to marry anybody, so I'd like to keep our relationship platonic

The little girl is gorgeous, loving, and funny. If the real father could meet the child, I'm sure he'd take care of her.

Since then, the mom has had offers for people to adopt the child, offers to move abroad and marry men who have seen her picture, offers for marriage etc etc. Why she does not choose these offers is her decision.

fair enough, thanks for the reply.

An old and wise friend said to me the other day that "Every Thai woman is a POTENTIAL prostitute - regardless of background".

That remark says more about you and your friend than it does about Thai women.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Piss poor.

Now why doesn't this story surprise me? :o

An old and wise friend said to me the other day that "Every Thai woman is a POTENTIAL prostitute - regardless of background".

I thought at the time it was a somewhat cynical statement, but the more I think about it, and after 30 plus years of similar stories, I'm beginning to think he's probably right.

Hope it goes OK Pepsi. :D

cricky's mate ,

i thought i was fairly liberal with my posts but that takes the cake.

i would never say that as some of the guys that love there thai wifes and girl friends are going to be very unhappy with you.

besides that. i think that its a load of bollicks. :D

My..my…. we are all getting our politically correct knickers in a twist aren’t we? :D

Doesn’t take much to get all you self-righteous guardians of Thai morals worked up, does it?

Methinks some doest protest too much. Maybe the truth of what I suggest lies in the deepest reaches of your dear little bleeding hearts.

It is pointless to argue – If I am to be labelled racist, then so be it.

Rather a racist than an apologist.

So flame away - my racist back is broad enough. :o

I stand by my post. :D