"courier" Bangkok To Pattaya 30/11 Or 1/12/06

allane

I need someone to transport a "sportsbag" containing normal personal effects from Bangkok to Pattaya on 30/11/06 or 1/12/06. The bag will be available at approx. 2:00 p.m. on Thu. the 30th. It is required in Pattaya by approx. 6:00 p.m. on Fri. Dec. 1. Please reply here before 12:00 noon on the 30th, or send an E-mail to: [email protected]

I need someone to transport a "sportsbag" containing normal personal effects from Bangkok to Pattaya on 30/11/06 or 1/12/06. The bag will be available at approx. 2:00 p.m. on Thu. the 30th. It is required in Pattaya by approx. 6:00 p.m. on Fri. Dec. 1. Please reply here before 12:00 noon on the 30th, or send an E-mail to: [email protected]

While I'm sure you're a stand up guy, you'll probably be hard pressed to find someone to pick up a bag, sight unseen, for someone they don't know and deliver it to an unknown location in this day and age.

But good luck anyway. I hope you can make some type of arrangement.

Why can't you do it yourself? The fare from Bangkok to Pattaya is not too expensive. How much are you offering the courier? Does "sportsbag containing normal personal effects" mean a pregnant woman?

The whole thing is highly suspicious