Product.... To Be Found In CM ???

Gonzo the Face

For some reason I have recently developed a case of itchy eyes.  I pulled out trusty little bottle  of VISINE  eye drops which did the trick.  But now I would like to get some more.  I have gone to 4 - 5  pharmacies but no luck.  I cannot remember if I purchased the one I have here in Thailand or not.  No druggist seems to know where to get. Has anyone seen or know if it is available in CM ???  VISINE  eye drops..... Others , I know are available.

If it is here it is fairly new here as it was not available for many years.  I always had to get it in Singapore or further afield.

I have a quarter of a bottle, use by date 2009, let me know if you want it Gonzo.  Alternatively I can have a couple of fresh bottles for you end of the month.

Visine is the brand name, sold as Vispring in some countries, Tetryzoline is the active ingredient.

Thai branded products also containing this ingredient include Antazallerge (Tetryzoline and Antazoline), Mano (Tetryzoline and Sodium Chloride, + Boric Acid), and Opsil-A (Tetryzoline and Antazoline).