Photos For Immigration In Sisaket Or Ubon

Fast Eddie

Hi,

I'm planning on extending my tourist visa in Sisaket soon, but as far as I'm aware I will need some photos to go with the forms.

Does anyone know a place in Sisaket I can get the photos done?

Alternatively, recommendations for a place in Ubon are also welcome as I will be there in the next few days.

Thanks

There is a decent photo shop not far from the SSK Train Station, (on the other side from the market) where there is a large roundabout. From the station, head out @ 90degrees from the train tracks, after the roundabout it's about 8 ships along on the right hand side. U cannot miss it as it's a large shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.... or any Kodak shop. Sisaket immi is not very particular about size, background colour, facial expression IME. Yellow Kodak sign sticking out usually. Take a virtual drive down any local shopping street on Google Earth - attached screen print is of such a Kodak shop in Ubon if you find that easier. It's on Chaeng Sanit Road (200 metres south of the Clock Tower roundabout outside Ubon Rajabat University).

kodak shop chaeng sanit ubon.docx

There's a Kodak shop 50 meters from Wrongway Cafe in Ubon. It's by the traffic lights at the corner of Sapphasit and Padaeng rds. I've used it many times. :smile: