Jetstar mulls flight ban for Aussie brawlers returning from Phuket holiday

webfact

14 hours ago, car720 said:

The Chinese are merely rude and abrupt whilst the youth of Australia today are malicious by nature.

Too much American T.V. methinks. 

Agree. Plus the vast majority of them are part of the new middle class flying for the first time. Bad behavior happened to Americans too when they first flew en masse. Just that social media and smart phones weren't around to record them. When the newly emerging Indian middle class (huge, like China's) starts doing the same, similar behavior would likely occur.

On 11/10/2016 at 1:47 AM, eisfeld said:

Well that's a bit sad if something like that is required.

It's already a reality and has been for quite a while. One only has to visit public buildings (hospitals, motor registries etc)  in Australia and there will be signage telling Australians how to behave.

Edited by Somebodee

It should be noted that this incident took place in the Business class section of the aircraft.

Sorry if that voids a lot of the ignorant, bigoted posts from our usual British friends who are universally known to behave impeccably when abroad. 

1 minute ago, SaintLouisBlues said:

Truth in advertising?

It seems you have a problem you should take up with the airline.

I won't dispute your greater experience in the matter, I've never travelled on Jetstar, nor any budget airline for that matter.

1 minute ago, Old Croc said:

It seems you have a problem you should take up with the airline.

I won't dispute your greater experience in the matter, I've never travelled on Jetstar, nor any budget airline for that matter.

I've only traveled on AirAsia intra-Asia but I have friends who have endured Jetstar. I would only take something up with an airline if I believed it would make a difference, which means of course I'll never take it up with them. Reviews on Skytrax are a useful guide (and the airline never responds to them either). I fly Business Class on Singapore Airlines usually