Need help with info childrens thailand visa from cambodia

Hello, 

I am currently in siem reap cambodia doing a visa run with my wife and 2yo daughter, we gave our passports to a agency that has taken them to phnom penh. I have been told they cannot complete my daughters visa unless i send them her birth certificate, which i am a bit reluctant to do as they would have both her passport and birth certificate detail's, plus I have never needed to provide this in the past. Now I have also been told that i could just not get her a visa as she has a nz passport and get her the 15 day visa exemption, and she would not get fined or penalties for overstay, but im a little worried about that aswell? What would be the best option for me here, we are traveling across the poi pet border. Would we get complications if me and my wife have 60day visas and my daughter does not? Or would we get any complications leaving thailand if my daughter has overstayed for around 60days? Any help or information would be really appriciated :) thanks in advance

Oliver

I would think a copy of her birth certificate would be enough. You might even be able to fax it to them.

No problem for her to enter the country visa exempt even though you will have tourist visas.

Children under the age of 15 do not pay overstay fines but do get a overstay stamp. People leave all the time with children on an overstay without a problem.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I would think a copy of her birth certificate would be enough. You might even be able to fax it to them.

No problem for her to enter the country visa exempt even though you will have tourist visas.

Children under the age of 15 do not pay overstay fines but do get a overstay stamp. People leave all the time with children on an overstay without a problem.

So we would be fine without her visa? Also its safe to give a copy of her birth certificate to the visa agency? Thanks :)

1 minute ago, Oli777 said:

So we would be fine without her visa? Also its safe to give a copy of her birth certificate to the visa agency? Thanks :)

Her not having a visa would not be a problem.

I see no reason not to give them a copy of her birth certificate. Birth an  marriage certificates are needed for many type of visa applications.

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Although Children do not get fined for overstaying , What would happen if they overstayed by more than 90 days ?

Would they be subjected to a blacklist order ?

Children under the age of 18 are exempt from the blacklisting for overstays.

• Like 1