Thaivisa Reaches 1 Million Forum Posts, Launches On-line Store

george

Dear members,

We are happy to announce that our members have contributed to a total of 1,000,000 posts since our launch in November 2002.

The millionth post was submitted this morning by member "taxexile".

Today we have launched Thaivisa Store with a few selected member products available on-line.

Have a look at our Thaivisa.com Polo Shirts and T-Shirts at http://store.thaivisa.com

Free delivery with EMS within Thailand; International delivery as well.

I million posts ...well done... :D Tax-e.....

Just noticed tht I made my first feeble attempt to make sense "ere today...4 years ago....

dosnt time fly when yer "aving fun :D

cheers to all.......still want a blue T shirt :o

I'm not gonna look for your 1st post but happy birth post day.

Can u actually grow old on a forum :o

Nostalgia is a thing of the past I know....but the oldies ( banned ) are sorely missed.

Maybe I'm just not clever enough to pick up their new ID's

Edited by OneeyedJohn

Nice one to all that keep TV up and running and us that return day after day, brightening up each others lives......... :D

Tax, you were sat 10 windows open waiting, ready to pounce. For how long....? :o Take a photo, Leeds won something :D:D

redrus

Congrads to the Thaivia.com people for starting a needed international forum! Helping farangs new & old too LOS.

And to taxexile for his interesting (at times) posts, not to mention the 1,000,000th post.

TO GEORGE: Wouldn't it be a great way to show your graditude by sending all registered posters with, say, 438 posts or up a FREE shirt???

PS I us a Large, btw!

Edited by SamuiJens

Congratulations Taxexile!

I always enjoy your debating style and humour. Look forward to many future posts and the opportunity to spar or concur with you in the years ahead.

And hearty congratulations to ThaiVisa, too.

Edited by fruittbatt

I think that George's contribution should be noted. There have been a whole lot of hours involved in keeping the forum on track.

Perhaps even a thank you to the moderators without whom it would surely have come off the rails on occasions (even if one cannot always understand the basis for some of the rulings, comments and decisions. "but yes they are human too")

It certainly is a milestone :o

p.s. and good on yer tax. You have achieved fame today.

Edited by john b good

I think that George's contribution should be noted. There have been a whole lot of hours involved in keeping the forum on track.

Perhaps even a thank you to the moderators without whom it would surely have come off the rails on occasions (even if one cannot always understand the basis for some of the rulings, comments and decisions. "but yes they are human too")

It certainly is a milestone :o

p.s. and good on yer tax. You have achieved fame today.

Actually, I did a repeat post last week - so whoever got the 1 millionth and 1 post is the actual winner!

What was the post???

MARK

The millionth post was submitted this morning by member "taxexile".

Congratulations to you Taxexile.

I want to know how Tax managed to post the one millionth post, was it pure luck or did he have some clever ruse up his sleeve?

MM

For an instant replay of the night/post in question, click the link I posted in this thread, a few posts ago... (above the ballooning clowns) the link reads: Need I say more? EDIT: Post #12 of this very thread you will find a link. Click it, let the page load a few seconds, and it will go straight to Chang Paarps post that kicks off last minutes before Tax got the millionth.

:o

Edited by kayo

TV logo is a tad small

agreed.

blow up the logo on the front then offer t's with each member's own avatar and screen name printed on the back! :o

look like a complete bellend wearing the aformentioned garment but I - for one - would buy one. :D

just for the craic. :D

congratulations to thai visa for reaching the one million mark.

thanks to all those who seem to be congratulating me , it was pure luck that i happened to see kayos posts on the million topic and enetered a last minute race with him , he unfortunately fell at the last hurdle and the rest is history , taxexile , deservedly i think , for playing the long game , takes gold. :D

but my congrats to kayo for the 1,000,0001 post on thai visa , :D , he's still young and hungry with a good future ahead of him and with some serious training , a proper diet , fewer late nights and just a little less clowning around , he could be a contender to take seriously for the 2,000,000th. :o

Edited by taxexile