German Passport Photograph

Eric1949

any kodak  (similar) outlet will be able to take any style p/p photo   they  can create any size background color etc ( I E photo shop) to conform for different p/p requirements 

Edited by Lamkyong
spelling

According to biometric specifications the photo needs to display a full frontal view of the face. The size of the face from the bottom of your chin to the hairline must be between 28 mm and 35 mm. Please do NOT ask your photographer to enlarge, stretch or widen your face digitally to make it fit the above mentioned size requirements. All face sizes in-between the above mentioned size limits are fine

http://www.singapur.diplo.de/Vertretung/singapur/en/04/Konsularischer__Service/seite__specifications_20__passport__photos.html

22 minutes ago, CGW said:

The "original" Kodak shops keep a large album that shows exactly what is required for passport photograph for different countries - good luck.

Perhaps they do now but know from personal experience that my large shop here in Bangkok had no such knowledge when I used them and they were not even able to provide correct background color (even when I had them do with a white background they could not get processed print with anything but (Thai required) blue - even with specific instructions.  Perhaps in digital age they have more local control. 

That was many years ago and since then have taken and printed myself.