Best place to go beaching between HH and C-A?

KIO

Hi all,

Hoping for some quick tips as I plan to go to the beach today... Been here a couple of weeks now and have found some really nice beaches in the southern parts of Hua Hin; Sea Pine beach, Sanae beach among others. But we have experienced some problems with jellyfish the past week and was thingking of trying our luck up north. Don't want to go all the way up to Cha-am beach but looking for someting between Hua Hin and Cha-am, anyone have any recommendations? And if so, please specify what road, hotel, restaurant sign etc. one has to follow to come down to the part you recommend. A plus, but not a must, is if there are deckchairs (either the Thai- or western sort) for hire.

Have a nice Sunday everyone and maybe we'll meet on the beach!

Cheers

KIO

I lived in Hua Hin for six years and never found a decent beach twixt , really there is not a lot of access.roads.

Found it, Cha-am 53... sounds far away but I live on Soi 112 and just came back and only took 20 minutes! Powder, white sand!

KIO
e2b7cbaefd132802792fad46b7260dad.jpgb8baa3f059ad87171dab2dfe62c90689.jpg11d8d3b985df7d227e5f116b04c30f75.jpg

Skickat från min G7-L01 via Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks for the link...useful.  Cheers. 

No worries! Don't know if you've been yet but if you haven't, don't be discuraged when driving down the final piece of "road" as one really feel as "this can't be right"... but it is.

KIO

Skickat från min G7-L01 via Tapatalk