Buy nice dinner table

ST11

If you want a teak table then i would say Island Furniture on Chaofa West  used to have the best range, but teak not so cheap. 

If you want more budget then have a look at Bird furiture store on Chaofa West just opposite the big PTT gas station or  look at the big furniture shop on Chaofa West about 500 m on right before Central junction. 

Are you sure you need such a table?  Only ask as mine over a span of 20 years was never used and have not bothered with any for last 20 years.  Most Thai in this home seem to prefer coffee table in front of TV or eating in kitchen (or for grandchildren taking to there rooms).

Edited by lopburi3

5 minutes ago, lopburi3 said:

Are you sure you need such a table?  Only ask as mine over a span of 20 years was never used and have not bothered with any for last 20 years.  Most Thai in this home seem to prefer coffee table in front of TV or eating in kitchen (or for grandchildren taking to there rooms).

Come on lop, who are we to question why a member needs a teak table, or any dining table. As they say - up to him ....

We are not Thai and we are using dinner table at least twice per day. It is nice and comfortable to eat. I like to cook and we are eating at home mostly. I'm she :) We are new in Phuket, in relocation process now. 

Thanks for reply. If recall more shops tell me :)   I'm going to check them on Friday. 

Not sure of current conditions but in the past, for Bangkok at least, it often was cost effective to make a trip to Chiang Mai area where such items are made and have them ship if wanting teakwood.  Often there were also local stores that could order but at a price above making the trip yourself.  Sorry can not answer for conditions on Phuket.  

Phuket Intercraft just South of Island Furniture on the same side are cheaper and have a large range upstairs.

There are also furniture places as you drive up the bypass from the Tesco Lotus intersection.

Just by the Big C junction near Central there is a large furniture shop too.

1 hour ago, Goldieinkathu said:

Phuket Intercraft just South of Island Furniture on the same side are cheaper and have a large range upstairs.

There are also furniture places as you drive up the bypass from the Tesco Lotus intersection.

Just by the Big C junction near Central there is a large furniture shop too.

From Tesco going north there is cheaper furniture shop on right next to Esso gas station, then Index on right, then Koncept on left (expensive in my opinion), then though underpass and before the next light look for Centra on left (good range of reasonable priced furniture). Continue on past next lights and soon Island Furniture on right, with a few other teak shops before and after on same right side .... good hunting.