does TESCO in PTY deliver to homes ?

siam2007

Hi all,

does Tesco in PTY deliver to homes same as Big C does for purchases of more than 1.500 Baht, and if so, what is the minimum purchase and which areas are covered ? Is it reliable ?

Would like to hear from people's own experiences before inquiring at Tesco myself. Thanks

36 minutes ago, Upnotover said:

They certainly do if you order online.  Pay on delivery.  Friend of mine does it most weeks, seems to be a very reliable way of not going downtown (from East Pattaya).

Not buying online, buying in the store. I am aware that they would deliver if buying online (they sell on lazada too), otherwise any "online ordering system" would be useless  ;-)

32 minutes ago, dabhand said:

Have used the TL home delivery service a number of times - to East Pattaya. No complaints.

This earlier thread gives more details:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/929332-home-deliveries-from-big-c-tesco-to-jomtien/#comment-10923310

thanks for the link, but that topic mostly covers online purchases made on their website.

Maybe I should have made more clear in my OP that I want to buy things IN THE STORE and then get it delivered, not buying from the website. BiG C does offer such delivery when you go to the service counter after checkout and show them the receipt of 1.5K or more

Archived